More Liberal Honesty

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
context, i know that you wouldn't be accepting an MSNBC video of fox news anchors as anything other than spin. But hey, moral consistency isn't trumpers' thing.
Then you'd be wrong, but you should be used to that by now. :yay:

If the video isn't edited, shows the person in question and produces the exact sound of their comment how is that spin?

Midnightrider

Then you'd be wrong, but you should be used to that by now. :yay:

If the video isn't edited, shows the person in question and produces the exact sound of their comment how is that spin?
bwhahahaha you think a video on fox is not edited...........

PsyOps

Pixelated
you linked a video labeled as fox news you say contains liberal news anchors saying deplorable things and you are going to pretend it is not spun up?

So what! Because Fox is the only network reporting the words of these leftist, terrorist sympathizers in the media. If you can find it somewhere else, have at it. But just because it came from Fox doesn't make their words any less true. Their own words:

• WaPo: "Airstrike at Baghdad airport kills Iran's most revered military leader".
  • NBC: "Soleimani, an iconic military leader"
- CBS This Morning: There are fears that the killing of Soleimani, a revered figure in Iran and some other places in the middle east..."
- Fareed Zakaria on CNN: "It's difficult how to convey how revered he is in Iran... This guy is regarded, in Iran, as a completely heroic figure; personally very brave..." Cooper: "I was trying to think of somebody, and I was thinking of de Gaulle".
- Dr. James Dorsey on CNA: "Killing Soleimani is the equivalent had Iran assassinated, for example, the National Security Advisor of the United States".
- NBC Today (I don't know who the bald dude is): Soleimani is a brilliant man. He was the Cardinal Richelieu. He was the Machiavelli..."

These people are still living under the Obama policy of removing the word "terrorist" from their vocabulary. Are you disputing that this guy was a terrorist? Are you willing to stipulate that he was different than Bin Laden or Baghdadi? Are we not still under the Congressional authorization to use force against Terrorism? Finally, are you really incapable of seeing what these people say about Soleimani, and their words are on record, despite what source decided to report on it?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So what! Because Fox is the only network reporting the words of these leftist, terrorist sympathizers in the media. If you can find it somewhere else, have at it. But just because it came from Fox doesn't make their words any less true. Their own words:

• WaPo: "Airstrike at Baghdad airport kills Iran's most revered military leader".
- CBS This Morning: There are fears that the killing of Soleimani, a revered figure in Iran and some other places in the middle east..."
- Fareed Zakaria on CNN: "It's difficult how to convey how revered he is in Iran... This guy is regarded, in Iran, as a completely heroic figure; personally very brave..." Cooper: "I was trying to think of somebody, and I was thinking of de Gaulle".
- Dr. James Dorsey on CNA: "Killing Soleimani is the equivalent had Iran assassinated, for example, the National Security Advisor of the United States".
- NBC Today (I don't know who the bald dude is): Soleimani is a brilliant man. He was the Cardinal Richelieu. He was the Machiavelli..."

These people are still living under the Obama policy of removing the word "terrorist" from their vocabulary. Are you disputing that this guy was a terrorist? Are you willing to stipulate that he was different than Bin Laden or Baghdadi? Are we not still under the Congressional authorization to use force against Terrorism? Finally, are you really incapable of seeing what these people say about Soleimani, and their words are on record, despite what source decided to report on it?

You realize shitforbrains is going to dismiss what you typed as "edited spin" as well so he can continue to deny! :lmao:

SkylarkTempest

Because I pay attention to what goes on. Do you?

What kind of reply is that? That doesn't explain your reasoning at all and does nothing to inform me of your point of view. Clearly I do pay attention to what's going on, but reasonable people can disagree. I'm curious to know if there's an angle I'm not seeing. If you don't want to reply, then don't, but please try and be adult about it.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
What kind of reply is that? That doesn't explain your reasoning at all and does nothing to inform me of your point of view. Clearly I do pay attention to what's going on, but reasonable people can disagree. I'm curious to know if there's an angle I'm not seeing. If you don't want to reply, then don't, but please try and be adult about it.
I recognize that reply, why the new nom de guerre?

Midnightrider

the difference is spin, and you are guzzling it as fast as you can.

The WaPo line is 100% accurate. He was irans most revered military leader
the NBC line, lets see the context, i bet the next part is "in iran"
The CBS statement 100% accurate
Zakaria, i dont know if its 100% accurate, but it probaly is
Dorsey, 100% accurate

so far none of those people or organizations have praised solimani, they are describing his role in Iran. thats the problem with spun up videos, they get YOU spun up but they dont deliever on truth. You really are smarter than this Psy. you know that context is everytthing.

We most certainly considered solimani a terrosit, but Iran considers the US forces in the ME terrorists too. Today i read the declared all US military and governent officals as terrorists too. So the playing field is even. WE are all justifed in killing terrorists :bigwhoop:

This_person

the difference is spin, and you are guzzling it as fast as you can.

The WaPo line is 100% accurate. He was irans most revered military leader
the NBC line, lets see the context, i bet the next part is "in iran"
The CBS statement 100% accurate
Zakaria, i dont know if its 100% accurate, but it probaly is
Dorsey, 100% accurate

so far none of those people or organizations have praised solimani, they are describing his role in Iran. thats the problem with spun up videos, they get YOU spun up but they dont deliever on truth. You really are smarter than this Psy. you know that context is everytthing.

We most certainly considered solimani a terrosit, but Iran considers the US forces in the ME terrorists too. Today i read the declared all US military and governent officals as terrorists too. So the playing field is even. WE are all justifed in killing terrorists :bigwhoop:
So, you can’t judge the comments audibly without context, but you CAN judge them if you read them without context.

:lmao:

What a joke!!

Spitfire

Greetings:

I am not sure I understand. It is logically possible to recognize this man was a terrorist who needed to die, and at the same time recognize his "reverence" which some seem to confuse with "sympathizing with a terrorist". I don't see how that connection is made. I mean the comparison to Richelieu and Machiavelli a isn't a complimentary one. Any to deny they weren't brilliant ... I mean, please explain. He was revered. Iran's population is over 80 million people. It's well known that lots of "regular people" Iranians don't like this dude and aren't crying over his death, but that still doesn't logically preclude describing him as "revered" as far as a general description.

In any case POTUS made a decision to take him out; the decision is his and his alone to make. Action appears to 100% within scope of authority that Congress voted away to the EOP. I don't think these would be covered by extant AUMF but rather authority granted specifically via USC. It doesn't mean Trump has bigger weenor than Obama, it just means he decided to try another path forward on the Iran situation. Give it a chance to work or not work. Time will tell for any net-positives or net-negatives to the U.S.

I choose to remain optimistic.

Hijinx

I don't know the size of either Trumps or Obama's weenor and to be perfectly honest I don't give a shi"ite.
But when it come to their balls as the term is used for measuring courage and not measuring actual testicles.,they don't have to be seen to be judged, and Obama's would fit in a BB Box with room left over, while Trumps are the size of basketballs.

And certainly I can respect the fact that terrorists, thugs, and beheaders. held this guy in great esteem, perhaps in reverence.
Pretty sure the relatives of the 1500 Iranians this slime had killed do not hold such reverence.