More of "Just ferals being feral"

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Because they have NEVER been stood up to and made to pay the piper AND THEY KNOW IT. Sad truth.
But how did the animals get from being the most solid family figures to...this..??? The males of that failed race faded off to become irrelevant long ago...

Reactions: BOP

HemiHauler

But how did the animals get from being the most solid family figures to...this..??? The males of that failed race faded off to become irrelevant long ago...
It’s because we decided to subsidize single parent (female as HoH) black households.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Poor Lemmiwinks.....
Don't forget Wikileaks. Died at the rectum of Hemi in a battle to the death.
1720133633690.png

CPUSA

It’s because we decided to subsidize single parent (female as HoH) black households.
And WE, who decided it was a very bad idea were voted against by YOU, who thought it was such an AWESOME idea and it was rammed down OUR throats...
YOU...and whoever make up the rest of the WE in your Party have thoroughly Screwed The Pooch, now haven't you?

And NOW you want to make it sound like WE were all on board with YOUR merry little band of losers' constant failures...

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

At Calvert Marina, Matt the owner, opens up his place once a year to the public to view the Solomons fireworks. Entering the grounds are signs that say loud and clear, in part, "NO FIREWORKS". Of course a feral lights off two mortars about 25 minutes apart, nonchalantly, after about 15 minutes, walks back to dispose of the evidence. Matt would've had the fella ejected and trespassed had he known about it. But no one, perhaps fortunately, else havoc might have ensued which would have ruined the evening for all, turned him in.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
This is going to lead to stores either completely closing in an area, or all products, everything, behind a wall and you have to ask an employee to pass it thru the wall. Think what CVS did with razor blades and such, except it's the whole store. Nothing available to be touched.

I'm kind of surprised this hasn't happened yet.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
This is going to lead to stores either completely closing in an area, or all products, everything, behind a wall and you have to ask an employee to pass it thru the wall. Think what CVS did with razor blades and such, except it's the whole store. Nothing available to be touched.

I'm kind of surprised this hasn't happened yet.
It would be so much easier to just euthanize every 3 time felon and make room for the new blood making trouble.

Then, of course, they'll get released, reoffend and make room for the next batch. :yay:

Tech

It would be so much easier to just euthanize every 3 time felon and make room for the new blood making trouble.

Then, of course, they'll get released, reoffend and make room for the next batch. :yay:
Have been coming to that 3x you're out, plus a felon use of fire in crime, hang em.

BOP

For decades, I was pretty much pro-choice.

Then, California, and New York came out with the abortion up to, and immediately after birth (along with 6 other states). That moved me into the pro-life camp. Firmly so, or so I thought.

In the past couple of years, I'm starting to tilt into Ron White's way of thinking about the death penalty: they need to put in express lanes.

BOP

This probably wouldn't stay up on FB very long before somebody reported it.

Last edited: