More of "Just ferals being feral"

TPD

the poor dad
any bets it is NOT the usual suspects?

A sheriff’s office in Virginia tells Fox News Digital that a Halloween event at the popular Kings Dominion theme park broke down into "mass chaos" over the weekend as a brawl erupted among young adults with as many as 300 people in the area encouraging the unrest.

Sgt. Steve Wills of the Hanover County Sheriff's Office said the incident happened Saturday night following a recent stabbing of an 18-year-old at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg and fights in late August involving juveniles at the nearby Chesterfield County Fair.

"It seems to be this social norm now for this younger generation to just cause chaos and that is essentially what we saw," Wills told Fox News Digital.

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Resist the urge to stereotype. Resist the urge to stereotype. Resist the urge to stereotype. Resist the urge to stereotype. Resist the urge to stereotype.

Clem72

Resist the urge to stereotype. Resist the urge to stereotype. Resist the urge to stereotype. Resist the urge to stereotype. Resist the urge to stereotype.

So my instinct says this is fake for two reasons. Not once, ever, did any of those guys throw a punch or do anything that could hurt the guy selling the PS5. They just kind of "wrestle" a bit to get the box from him. If you watch other videos of thefts they most often lead with a sucker punch. The second reason is that when the guy stole his shoes he absolutely should have changed gears and got serious, he's not a tiny guy and looks pretty athletic and it's not like that fat dude could actually run away from him.

BOP

70% of the harm, including fatalities, to children, are perpetrated by the mother, and not the fathers, as the left would have us all believe.

I don't know if that 70% includes boyfriends of the mothers or the two are separated out.

PS: there's about a 60% chance, according to something I read last night, that she won't get the same punishment a man would get...if she gets anything more than a hand-slap, that is.

Clem72

70% of the harm, including fatalities, to children, are perpetrated by the mother, and not the fathers, as the left would have us all believe.

I don't know if that 70% includes boyfriends of the mothers or the two are separated out.

PS: there's about a 60% chance, according to something I read last night, that she won't get the same punishment a man would get...if she gets anything more than a hand-slap, that is.
I forget where I saw it (but pretty sure not here), but I saw a video with a children's mental health expert who said far and away, by two orders of magnitude, the number 1 predictor of child abuse in the home is the presence of a step parent. And it really didn't differ much by which parent was the step parent.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

This one is crazy, though not a beat down or looting spree. This is one evil NAPA. Watch the acting, and what she says as well. With obvious favoritism from government applied to one of them. It just might make your blood boil.