More of "Just ferals being feral"

BOP

Juneteenth celebration.
My answer for years to the question of "what is Juneteenth," has been "the beginning of riot season."

A long, long-time friend of mine, who was, and probably still is, as liberal as they come - he once lived on a hippy commune in Southern California - once remarked "It's like when summertime rolls around, their blood gets heated up, and they have to go riot somewhere. They can't help themselves." Which, given how "liberal" he was, shocked the crap out of me.

I did not realize at the time how little the left, as a collective, thinks of their pets. I think most of us have come to that realization; that the leftist white people are every bit as racist and supremacist toward POCs as they accuse conservatives of being.

Hijinx

If I had made many of the comments here a couple of years ago I would have received so many verdicts of being a racist it would have filled the page. The reason is that so many people had not been exposed to the things I had been exposed to.

Exposure to BLM and the George Floyd statues, and the murders in Democrat cities , the lack of discipline in schools making grades come down, watching the ignorance of Maxine Waters and The Black Congressional Caucus and the incompetence of Biden cabinet appointments and SCOTUS appointments is exposing more people to a problem of black racism, that formerly was stated that such did not exist. Well it does exist, and i has existed for years, but most whites were not exposed to it.
White supremacy is not growing, Black racism is being exposed.

I will still get flamed for being a racist, but think about this post. White people, Christians, and Straight heterosexual people are under attack.
Morals are under attack, and we are losing.
Donald Trump a man who was not in any way racist, a man who was praised for his not being racist before his Presidency is now called a racist
This man did more for black people than any President since Truman. Another president who was called racist.
Lyndon Johnson a known racist who used blacks and made them more dependent on Government handouts did not help blacks he hurt them.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but have you guys seen this video in Charlotte NC.

The lead was flying for sure with only minor injuries.

The driver was fired for being armed BTW.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but have you guys seen this video in Charlotte NC.

Saw it. Cater to the criminal.

Hijinx

Better fired than dead. The transportation people say driver's are trained to de-escalate, but when someone pulls a gun the best de-escalation is a gun of your own.

Clem72

Sticks to the rules even when being threatened? Get this guy some time at the range to work on his accuracy and sign him up as a secure transport driver.

Hijinx

White supremacy

He just tried to kill a man, and may yet succeed, in one of the most horrible ways imaginable.
If he were to be found guilty and sentenced to death, which he won't be, they will try to think of a pleasant way for him to die.
A shot maybe with drugs that will ease him off this planet comfortably.

I guess I am mean I would buy a gallon of gas and light him up so he could see what he did.
Why worry about humanity when dealing with rabid animals, they need to be put down.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Sticks to the rules even when being threatened? Get this guy some time at the range to work on his accuracy and sign him up as a secure transport driver.
How the driver never seriously hit the perp is a surprised me. Even while aiming the gun behind him. And it looks like he got off the first shot too which surprised the perp.