More of "Just ferals being feral"

Hijinx

Anybody stupid enough to be a Social worker in Baltimore needs a lesson like this to see what they are really dealing with.
He got out alive, he should call himself lucky.

This is what they want to replace police with. har dee har har.

glhs837

Power with Control
Anybody stupid enough to be a Social worker in Baltimore needs a lesson like this to see what they are really dealing with.
He got out alive, he should call himself lucky.

This is what they want to replace police with. har dee har har.
I'm dying to see how this plays when it hits the big media and you know it will at least for a day. Yeah I think the problem was there was only one social worker and 15 to 20 misunderstood youths trying to explain how badly they feel. I think another 10 guys just like this might have helped the situation out. They all could have sat down and talked about their feelings.

glhs837

Power with Control
And tonight's hit includes a minivan stopping a fight and what sounds like someone going full semi-auto...

TPD

the poor dad
You know - I believe if we hand out reparations, these ferals will stop being feral. The question is - how much will it take per feral to turn them into non-feral. $1,000? $10,000? $100,000? Place ur bets now

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This guy should be easy to catch. People apparently know who he is.

glhs837

Power with Control
This guy should be easy to catch. People apparently know who he is.

Same guy, IIRC, that previously stole a dog from an old lady and ran away with it breaking her heart, them returned it later saying it was just a prank. Then he and two buds literally walked past a lady into her house and plopped on the couch, freaking out the husband, who, it being England, just verbally begged then to leave as he had kids in the house.

In a just world this jackass would get beat like a cymbal given to five year olds every damn time. But it's England so he's free to do what he wants.

Hijinx

If we paid reparation to this generation as soon as the next generation of ferals comes along they will want reparations too.
Reparations will solve nothing.

Reactions: BOP