More on the Biden Crime Family

PsyOps

Pixelated

Perhaps you could enlighten us to what's funny about this? You people on the left are outraged over Trump's alleged pussy-grabbing (OF ADULTS), yet you laugh about alleged pedophilia by Hunter Biden. Is there some sort of sick depravity that causes you to scoff at an adult man raping a child?

CP said it right... you are a vile POS.

Last edited:

pontificator

Perhaps you could enlighten us to what's funny about this? You people on the left are outraged over Trump's alleged pussy-grabbing (OF ADULTS), yet you laugh about alleged pedophilia by Hunter Biden. Is there some sort of sick depravity that causes you to scoff at an adult man raping a child?

CP said it right... you are a vile POS.

What's funny is that you dummies will believe whatever you are told.

:lmao:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
3bwmo9.jpg

PJay

We must keep the faith that sooner or later all those involved in wrong doing will be locked up. We need several years of the Trump family in office to turn this ship around.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Almost as funny as the idea that azzhats like you, trying so hard to run interference for the DNC, actually believing you ever changed anyone's mind. It's like watching cats trying to cover up sh!t in a cow pasture.

PsyOps

Pixelated

You mean like Russian collusion, trump is a racist, Trump refuses to condemn racism, Trump sent a subliminal message to militia groups to kidnap Gov Whitmer... You dumb asses are the kings of bull#### stories, believing everything that gets pump out of WaPo, NYT, CNN, MSNBC, etc...

I totally expect you to pretend this story is a nothing burger, given all of your leftist sources refusing to report on it. That, in and of itself, is telling to the truth of it. Nevertheless, the Bidens aren't denying of it, and as more comes out the more this looks like it's true.

But, you go on and laugh about child rape. I didn't need any convincing that you would likely support such sick behavior, but you certainly have no shame in admitting it.

PJay

Evidently, a lot more to be shared....

I feel so bad for those girls and wonder where they are....may be dead now...

pontificator

You mean like Russian collusion, trump is a racist, Trump refuses to condemn racism, Trump sent a subliminal message to militia groups to kidnap Gov Whitmer... You dumb asses are the kings of bull#### stories, believing everything that gets pump out of WaPo, NYT, CNN, MSNBC, etc...

I totally expect you to pretend this story is a nothing burger, given all of your leftist sources refusing to report on it. That, in and of itself, is telling to the truth of it. Nevertheless, the Bidens aren't denying of it, and as more comes out the more this looks like it's true.

But, you go on and laugh about child rape. I didn't need any convincing that you would likely support such sick behavior, but you certainly have no shame in admitting it.

OMG.

Perhaps one day you too will learn what propaganda is.