More on the Biden Crime Family

HelloDave

Speaking of Iranians.... other than an initial temper tantrum, the usual wailing and sabre rattling, they have been fairly inactive militarily in the Gulf since Sulemani got offed. Pretty sure MSM called it the start of WW3 at the time.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Former federal prosecutor Rudy Giuliani says Hunter Biden’s laptop contains a trove of explicit photos of underage girls, as well as disturbing texts where Hunter appeared to confess to his dad, Joe Biden, that he FaceTimed naked with a 14-year-old girl while smoking crack.
“There’s a sexual depravity to this that’s disgusting,” Giuliani told Newsmax. “There’s a depravity that’s horrendous, which is why I reported it to the Delaware police. These underage girls were not protected. There are numerous pictures of girls that are being, I mean, they shouldn’t be there. If the Delaware state police don’t do anything about this, it would be really a tragic thing.”

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Crabcatcher79

Rudy has backed them into the corner.
Somebody, either the FBi or the Delaware police have to sheit or get up off the pot.

The same Rudy who just got tricked by Borat into pulling out his junk for a 15 year old.

You guys really know how to pick em

PJay

It just keeps getting worse..

Revolver Exclusive: Inside Source Alleges Underage Photos Found On Hunter’s Laptop Were of a Member of The Biden Family

I read it's his niece.

pontificator

It just keeps getting worse..

Revolver Exclusive: Inside Source Alleges Underage Photos Found On Hunter’s Laptop Were of a Member of The Biden Family

The Article said:
A source close to the matter, though, who claims to have seen the images on Hunter’s laptop

If I've learned anything from the BoardKaren it's that un-named sources in an article can be summarily rejected and ignored.

tsk, tsk, tsk.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The same Rudy who just got tricked by Borat into pulling out his junk for a 15 year old.

Liar .....

The scene shot in a New York hotel room in July — which resulted in Giuliani calling police — includes a moment when Giuliani is seen lying on a bed, tucking in his shirt with his hand down his pants and the young woman nearby.

Giuliani went to the hotel room thinking he was being interviewed about the Trump administration’s COVID-19 response. The young woman is flirtatious with him and invites him to the bedroom, which is rigged with hidden cameras.

Giuliani then asks for her phone number and address. He lies back on the bed to tuck in his shirt after she helps remove his recording equipment, and he has his hands in his pants when Baron Cohen rushes in wearing an outlandish outfit.

Baron Cohen, who was disguised as part of the crew, screams that the young woman is 15 years old. Up to that point, there is no indication she is underage. The character, who is Borat’s daughter, is played by Maria Bakalova, who is listed as 24 years old on the Internet Movie Database site, IMDb.com.
Speaking on his weekly radio program on WABC on Wednesday afternoon, Giuliani called the scene “a hit job.”

“I am tucking my shirt in, I assure you, that’s all that I was doing,” he said. He said he realized he was being set up when the woman asked whether he wanted a massage.

“At no time before, during, or after the interview was I ever inappropriate,” Giuliani tweeted. “If Sacha Baron Cohen implies otherwise, he is a stone-cold liar.”

The former New York City mayor called police after that encounter, but there is no indication an investigation was launched. Giuliani spoke to the New York Post’s Page Six column about the encounter in July but did not mention the bedroom aspect.

You think it’s wasn’t hard for the Russian to fool him. ?

is that want to go with - Russians

DNI Ratcliffe: Hunter Biden Emails, Laptop ‘Not Part of Some Russian Disinformation Campaign’

Ya got some Proof From Brennen besides his baseless accusations ?

Last edited:

Crabcatcher79

Liar .....

The scene shot in a New York hotel room in July — which resulted in Giuliani calling police — includes a moment when Giuliani is seen lying on a bed, tucking in his shirt with his hand down his pants and the young woman nearby.

Giuliani went to the hotel room thinking he was being interviewed about the Trump administration’s COVID-19 response. The young woman is flirtatious with him and invites him to the bedroom, which is rigged with hidden cameras.

Giuliani then asks for her phone number and address. He lies back on the bed to tuck in his shirt after she helps remove his recording equipment, and he has his hands in his pants when Baron Cohen rushes in wearing an outlandish outfit.

Baron Cohen, who was disguised as part of the crew, screams that the young woman is 15 years old. Up to that point, there is no indication she is underage. The character, who is Borat’s daughter, is played by Maria Bakalova, who is listed as 24 years old on the Internet Movie Database site, IMDb.com.
Speaking on his weekly radio program on WABC on Wednesday afternoon, Giuliani called the scene “a hit job.”

“I am tucking my shirt in, I assure you, that’s all that I was doing,” he said. He said he realized he was being set up when the woman asked whether he wanted a massage.

“At no time before, during, or after the interview was I ever inappropriate,” Giuliani tweeted. “If Sacha Baron Cohen implies otherwise, he is a stone-cold liar.”

The former New York City mayor called police after that encounter, but there is no indication an investigation was launched. Giuliani spoke to the New York Post’s Page Six column about the encounter in July but did not mention the bedroom aspect.

is that want to go with - Russians

DNI Ratcliffe: Hunter Biden Emails, Laptop ‘Not Part of Some Russian Disinformation Campaign’

Ya got some Proof From Brennen besides his baseless accusations ?

How often do you lay down on a bed with a stranger in Hotel room to remove recording equipment?

You do know there is video right?