Morning After pill

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Conversation with OBGYN after last child born:
Doc: "Mrs. A, we need to talk about Birth control. Do you want to go back on the Pill?"
Me: "I'm not going to do birth control anymore."
Look of shock then concern on doc's face.
Doc: "What are you going to do then?"
Me: "Mr. A will be making an appointment for his vasectomy as soon as I tell him he is."
Freedom!

Reminds me of what happened after our second son was born. We agreed to only have two kids and that if the last one wasn't a c-section, hubby would get snipped. No c-section but hubby never made the appointment. Eight months later, I thought I was pregnant again. Hubby told me to call the doctor immediately and schedule his appointment!! Lucky for him, I wasn't pregnant but he knew that he better get it done before it happened. :lol:

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
You could be:kiss:

:killingme send me a picture of yourself big boy, and we can talk. :lol: jk

Yeah, but by the time you may actually get any real advice it would be at least the morning after the morning after making it a moot point.

Im just wondering...im not saying that i need it.

are u not on the pill? if not, why arent you? I wouldnt rely on being able to use Plan B just in case.

im actually not on the pill quite yet...i didnt have to be when i was with wolf....i was just wonder about the morning after pill....thats all.

Beta84

They're out to get us
im actually not on the pill quite yet...i didnt have to be when i was with wolf....i was just wonder about the morning after pill....thats all.

to expound on my last comment, I'd rather be around a chick on her period than on a chick who just took the morning after pill. take the pill, have him use a condom, or both...and don't ever get stuck with that morning after crap. it's also expensive.

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
to expound on my last comment, I'd rather be around a chick on her period than on a chick who just took the morning after pill. take the pill, have him use a condom, or both...and don't ever get stuck with that morning after crap. it's also expensive.

yes, i know...i plan on it...like tomorrow.

Pete

Repete
:killingme send me a picture of yourself big boy, and we can talk. :lol: jk

You do know he blew right past this part and right now he is pulling a Kris and staring seductively into his cell phone camera that is being held at arms length, slightly above and to the right to accentuate the "corner of the eye look", don't you?

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
You do know he blew right past this part and right now he is pulling a Kris and staring seductively into his cell phone camera that is being held at arms length, slightly above and to the right, don't you?

bahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!:killingme:killingme:killingme

omg :killingme:killingme