Motorcycle Accident

Beetlejuice

Guess what, he is dead!!! He drove a motorcycle drunk with his woman on the back and risked their lives!!! He lost!!! End this thread!!

BlueBird96

Guess what, he is dead!!! He drove a motorcycle drunk with his woman on the back and risked their lives!!! He lost!!! End this thread!!

Did someone say it was up to you if we continue this discussion - C your way out, if it bothers you that bad...theres a clue

BlueBird96

What more is their to discuss???? the facts are in!

It looks like you weren't done either, because here you are Agian?! There are plenty of current (or not so current to you) events taking place right now. Go check out the new - news. If this is not something you care to discuss then dont. If it bothers you then it sounds like a personal problem.:coffee:

Beetlejuice

It looks like you weren't done either, because here you are Agian?! There are plenty of current (or not so current to you) events taking place right now. Go check out the new - news. If this is not something you care to discuss then dont. If it bothers you then it sounds like a personal problem.:coffee:

send me a link to the "new news"

zoloft-er

:buttkick:
Did someone say it was up to you if we continue this discussion - C your way out, if it bothers you that bad...theres a clue

True! Beetlejuice if you want the thread to end why do you keep commenting
here? You really do need to see your way out!:buttkick:

Beetlejuice

Actually, Johnny took Sid under his wing. He tried to help him get off the heroine, but Nancy Spungeon was the one who messed things up between Johnny and Sid.

Sorry but Johnny never "took Sid under his wing"..... and Nancy did not kill Sid.... Sid killed Nancy and himself. Johnny did not need Sid. Glen Matlock is the man!!

zoloft-er

Sorry but Johnny never "took Sid under his wing"..... and Nancy did not kill Sid.... Sid killed Nancy and himself. Johnny did not need Sid. Glen Matlock is the man!!

Sid was a great asset to the band, he could not play bass very well. He was a good show man on and off stage. Johnny Rotton absolutely took Sid under his wing! I never said Nancy killed Sid, a heroine overdose did. They were 2 heroine addicts and dealt with alot of shady drug suppliers, one or two that visited the couples room that night. It was never proven that Sid indeed killed Nancy, he confessed to it. He was so doped up that night I don't think he was capable of the stabbing. It was confirmed, however that Sid died of a heroine overdose in 1979.

Last edited:

BlueBird96

I am greatful to have shared with those who knew the people lost. I thank you for the information, smiles, tears, aggravation and sheer shock. It has helped me move forward.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Sid was a great asset to the band, he could not play bass very well. He was a good show man on and off stage. Johnny Rotton absolutely took Sid under his wing! I never said Nancy killed Sid, a heroine overdose did. They were 2 heroine addicts and dealt with alot of shady drug suppliers, one or two that visited the couples room that night. It was never proven that Sid indeed killed Nancy, he confessed to it. He was so doped up that night I don't think he was capable of the stabbing. It was confirmed, however that Sid died of a heroine overdose in 1979.

How does one overdose on a heroine? :confused: