Movin on Up (Caps)

Peter Forsberg

Peter Forsberg is just whining again. Typical Flyers fan who suffers from chronic butthurt caused by the Penguins franchise. He rarely brings any legitimate hockey talk to the conversation.

As a result, I've pretty much given up talking hockey with him.
Mario's butt hurts because Cindy can't play. U mad?

LordStanley

I know nothing
Peter Forsberg is just whining again. Typical Flyers fan who suffers from chronic butthurt caused by the Penguins franchise. He rarely brings any legitimate hockey talk to the conversation.

As a result, I've pretty much given up talking hockey with him.

The flyers are 3-1 in the Series against the pens.... While they had Crosby in the line up. Including the Home opener/first game of the season/in the new arena loss.

I think your butt is hurting alittle more this season.

Baz

This. ------------------>
The flyers are 3-1 in the Series against the pens.... While they had Crosby in the line up. Including the Home opener/first game of the season/in the new arena loss.

I think your butt is hurting alittle more this season.

:lol:

Not in the least. Don't see me obsessing/constantly whining about the Flyers or their players, do you?

As far as regular season series go, the Flyers could sweep 'em for all I care. :shrug:
While that would be annoying, the playoffs are what I attach significant meaning to. You pretty much forget all about the regular season once your team sends a rival to the golf course.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Caps played well against a tough opponent -- all those banners hanging from the rafters would have intimidated me! Good to see them able to adjust to a much more gritty, defensive style of play than the last game. It would have been nice to have those two points but this was good practice for us in an essentially meaningless game.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Caps played well against a tough opponent -- all those banners hanging from the rafters would have intimidated me! Good to see them able to adjust to a much more gritty, defensive style of play than the last game. It would have been nice to have those two points but this was good practice for us in an essentially meaningless game.

Gotta love this quote from Detroit's goalie:

“I saw it leave his stick and then all I heard was ‘poof’ when it hit the padding at the back of the net. He can rifle it. I’d have to say he’s my new pick for the hardest shot in the league.” — Red Wings goaltender Jimmy Howard, on Alex Ovechkin’s game-tying goal in the second period.

God, I love me some Ovie!!! :yahoo:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Nice game against Philly tonight.

I thought we had it when we went up 3-0. That was a solid comeback by Philly.

OldHillcrestGuy

Thought the Caps stunk up the place from the 2nd period on, they just stood around, and Neuvirth was so out played on 2 of Phily's goal, they were very lucky to get 2 points last night.

craptastic

Thought the Caps stunk up the place from the 2nd period on, they just stood around, and Neuvirth was so out played on 2 of Phily's goal, they were very lucky to get 2 points last night.

Yes, they were very lucky to win and played like crap but given we were playing the Flyers with a lot of our good guys out I will take the 2 points and run :party:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

Yep..but they hung around long enough to get a win in spite of themselves. Goalies have bad nights and he's been very good, so I'll give him that.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Neuvy was the only one keeping us in the game. Philly had a ton of scoring chances, a few of which hit the post. Caps didn't play solid defense in the 2nd and 3rd so much. In fact, they even gift wrapped a goal for Philly by turning the puck over right in front of him.

Despite that, I don't care how they won but just that they won. Getting two points in Philly without three of your top stars.:yay:

BuddyLee

Football addict
still don't feel confident about a #1 in goal for playoffs with any of our guys :shrug:

Goalie experience is over-rated in the playoffs. It's all about experience on your blue line.

'06 Canes (Won Cup)- Cam Ward Experience: 0

'08 Pens (Cup finalist)- Marc Andre Fleury Experience: 4 games

'10 Hawks (Won Cup)- Antii Niemi Experience: 0

'10 Flyers (Cup Finalist)- Michael Leighton Experience: 0

Baz

This. ------------------>
Lookin' forward to getting Brooks, Sid, Tangradi, and Comrie back heading in.

JoeR

Lookin' forward to getting Brooks, Sid, Tangradi, and Comrie back heading in.

It would be great to get ALL of them back. I liked the info that Steigerwald and Errey were saying about Sids workouts. Amazingly quiet from certain posters today huh?