Movin on Up (Caps)

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Difference in the game so far are the goalies in net.

Yep...Carey Price seems to have recovered from his embarrassment the other night and Holtby has made some amazing saves thus far. I would just like to see our 'O' a tad more lively. Last night put me to sleep.

craptastic

I don't know if they can send that boy down to Hershey again. Sheesh.

I know, right?!?! He's making it hard, glad I don't have to make that decision and I will feel bad for that boy if he gets sent back down again but he most likely will :frown: I will miss seeing his fine self....

BuddyLee

Football addict
Those who have faced all three goal tenders in the minor league have said that Holtby has been the toughest and has the most upside.

Ultimately, it looks like Holtby will be the man of the future with Neuvy backing him up. I see Varly getting traded or moving on. He's too injury prone and wants big bucks soon.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Those who have faced all three goal tenders in the minor league have said that Holtby has been the toughest and has the most upside.

Ultimately, it looks like Holtby will be the man of the future with Neuvy backing him up. I see Varly getting traded or moving on. He's too injury prone and wants big bucks soon.

Hubby said it was arrogant of him to change the number on his sweater. And as soon as he did...look what happened.

craptastic

Hubby said it was arrogant of him to change the number on his sweater. And as soon as he did...look what happened.

Yeah I thought that was dumb. I guess the story was that he was used to wearing #1 in Hershey but couldn't have it for the Caps because Theodore had it so when Theo left he snagged it up. I was thinking the other day how Holtby wears #1 in Hershey too and how if Varly leaves (he's a free agent this summer) Holtby probably learned from Varly's bad mojo and will stick with #70 :killingme I think #70 is suiting him just fine :dance:

OldHillcrestGuy

After watching Holtby play, Im not big on Varly anymore, those 2 he let in on the shootout, I think should of been stopped. Ovie's shot was pretty weak in the shootout, guess he was whipped from crashing into everything like a madman during the game. He needs to tone it down just a little or he's going to get hurt.

See our Pens fans on here started their own thread, and then the Pens went out and got whipped by the Flyers. :razz: