moving in?

How long?

• I wouldn't..

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • 2-3 months after we started dating.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 6 months or more...

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • If I felt it was right I would move in at any time.

Votes: 19 35.8%

• Total voters

jetmonkey

mv_princess said:
I have have been dating someone for about 3 months, long distance. And we had talked about it. I just wanted to see what other people thought about it.
Surely you can find a guy in SMC to #### you. LDR = lame.

Cowgirl

I just found this thread. I say go for it. I graduated college and moved to Vermont, after living in St. Mary's my whole life. I was a little worried about leaving everything I knew, but I figured I wasn't going to be trapped in Vermont...I could always move back if I wanted. I went to work on a good friend's dairy farm. I also happened to be in love with this good friend...but he didn't know. He met a girl about a week before I moved up there...so it turns out nothing ever happened between us. He sold his cows six months later, and I was out of a job.....so I simply moved back to MD. Simple really. I don't regret moving there. I had a blast, and it was great to see another part of the country.

I moved in w/ my BF now after about 6 months of dating. Everyone said it was a bad idea...but we wanted to live together. I have loved every minute of it. I can't imagine living without him now.

GO FOR IT! You're only young once...I see that as being a good thing. You're not tied down, so just do it. If it doesn't work, so be it, but it's not like you're moving to China. :yay: