moving to So MD too

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by cariblue
Not a chance.
Dang. :biggrin: Actually, that's okay it was just the jeep and dawg and job and harley and straight and Ga thing that got me.....I am over it now and am back to being a spinster. It wasn't like he was really from GA. *sigh*

Ponytail

Mud wrestle in the hot tub? Why ruin a perfectly good hot tub like that...or is the "Hot Tub" Southern Style??... kiddie pool in the sun for a few hours.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
You're fickle.
:biggrin: Yea, but I love you Cari!!! And this fickle gal is getting ready to be pickled, want to go to Club V tonight - free drinks?

Ponytail

Originally posted by migtig
Dang. :biggrin: Actually, that's okay it was just the jeep and dawg and job and harley and straight and Ga thing that got me.....I am over it now and am back to being a spinster. It wasn't like he was really from GA. *sigh*

lol! Might as well have been. I have more friends there than I've had anywhere else. I have family there, and still stay iin very close contact with MANY people down there. I love it.

I'm hitting Savanah for a couple of days before I go to Myrtle Beach bike week.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not pleading for your love, I'm just stating the facts. :biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Ponytail
I'm hitting Savanah for a couple of days before I go to Myrtle Beach bike week.

Awww, I'm in love again....he's mine - he mentioned my hometown.....has a dawg, a jeep, a job, a harley and he's straight!!!!!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Gimme a break, you're just looking for a ride. :razz2:

Nah, too far away and I already have plans.
Naa, I figured I'd get you lit up....leaving dc now, if ya change your mind pm me and I'll drive.

Ponytail

It wouldn't do ya' much good if you were. As you can see, she loves me! :cheesy:

I have no problem with that . I need my "ME" time tew. :D

Good night all. thanks for the tips, and the conversation. You kept from doing anything resembling work for a few hours. I need to go a do something that looks like work now, for awhile before I head home.

Thanks again.

R

Pete

Repete
Ohhhhhh I am in love......I'll fight ya for him sxy!! A straight SM, with a jeep dawg, harley, job and knows where Macon Ga is.......wow!

ahem

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hi Pony. :howdy:

I used to work out at the hangar with some of the Boeing Philly and Ft. Worth Bell guys. That was 7+ years ago though.

:smile:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by dpete2q
ahem
Well, you never said you knew where Macon, Ga was....much less mentioned a dawg (real softy for dawgs), besides - what about Pixie, hmmm?!:biggrin: Anyway, as Cari said, I'm fickle. :wink:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:roflmao: Not like I would've liked. I still had to drive home ya know. But I did get beads.:wink:
Did ya have to show the girls to get 'em? :lmao:

Ponytail

OK. I'm back.

Nuther dangerous question...don't laugh too loud...

What's the singles seen like down there? IS there a singles seen down there?

Any bars that have local live bands...other than country music? No back woods "deliverance" stuff either.

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by Ponytail
OK. I'm back.

Nuther dangerous question...don't laugh too loud...

What's the singles seen like down there? IS there a singles seen down there?

Any bars that have local live bands...other than country music? No back woods "deliverance" stuff either.

Well, we do have one VIP type club here called Pennys. It is a very posh club where you need to know someone who is a member to even get inside. But it is definitely worth it, even their black tie only events are pretty rockin.

Ponytail

Oh cool. That's a pleasant surprise. I'm not much of a dancer, but the bands and parties look like fun.

Thanks!

And Penny's...Hmmm. not much of the "posh" type yet. But I won't say never.

Last edited: