moving to So MD too

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Ponytail
What's the singles seen like down there? IS there a singles seen down there?
Yes, singles can been seen down here. You just have to know how to spot them. :biggrin:

J

justhangn

I thought you had found the only single needed.....Sxy! She'll show you the ropes, the back roads and a few other tourist attractions.

Ponytail

Originally posted by cariblue
Be prepared to become much more intimate with your Jeep and scooter! :cheesy:

:biggrin: I had planned on that...hence the search for a garage. I'd be perfectly happy with my bed next to the tool box. The bike gets carpet under it anyway. :wink:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by kwillia
I have e-mailed the Club V webmaster... I will share any response I get.... Looking for Mig's pups, huh...:razz2:

:nono:Now now......I have the upmost respect for all of the forum ladies, that wouldn't be very respectful of me now would it?? :angel:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Any bars that have local live bands...other than country music? No back woods "deliverance" stuff either.

:roflmao: There are lots and lots and lots of bars (didn't St. Mary's make the Guiness Book of World Records with most bars per capita?) Most of the barss have live bands, in the summer the place to be is Solomons Island, where just a walk will get you to bar to bar, club to club. Tiki bar opening season is just around the corner! :biggrin: There are "redneck" bars and casual bars, but I haven't seen anything deliverance like since I left GA!

Ponytail

Originally posted by migtig
[BI haven't seen anything deliverance like since I left GA! [/B]

I actually found scarier bars in Northern PA. More people than total number of teeth!
:biggrin:

Cool. Sounds like a neat place to be then. I adapt pretty easily, and get along with most everybody. This sounds like fun so far. I think some of the people on this forum are a little out there, but that's ok. :biggrin: I am too.:crazy:

How about skydiving outfits...any of those around there?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
:biggrin: I had planned on that...hence the search for a garage. I'd be perfectly happy with my bed next to the tool box. The bike gets carpet under it anyway. :wink:
:biggrin: He said "tool" :biggrin:

Ponytail

Hey JH... I'm sure Sxy will appreciate your nod her way...:cheers:

I have a feeling I'm going to be buying some beers. You people are just too cool. :cool:

Yep, sxy caught my attention. But I'm new here...don't want to come off like a stalker cyber pig or anything like that. Also want to make sure the females are really females here. :biggrin: I'll be checking for adam's apples when I get down there. :roflmao:

SxyPrincess

Sxy! You totally wimped out, Girl! :wink:
I left at 5 to go home and get ready for party time! :banana: BTW...I got the most beads last night. :wink:

Mig - bring it on gal, I've already claimed him. :bubble:

Ponytail

Sorry, Dude... we skydive nude in SOMD.... :bubble:

Why be sorry? I used to have a video clip on my PC of a group doing that. Funniest thing I ever saw!

J

justhangn

I have a feeling I'm going to be buying some beers. You people are just too cool. :cool:

Yep, sxy caught my attention. But I'm new here...don't want to come off like a stalker cyber pig or anything like that. Alos want to make sure the females are really females here. :biggrin: I'll be checking for adam's apples when I get down there. :roflmao:

Fear not my ponytail ladden hog rider.....she's female from top to bottom.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I left at 5 to go home and get ready for party time! :banana: BTW...I got the most beads last night. :wink:
:bawl: Making me feel bad here.....true thu - even the ladies were giving you beads! :biggrin:
But I want him....he said GA! Mine! :spank:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

And tell everyone how you got those beads....

It's not what you guys think either. Sxy is evil, lol.

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by pixiegirl
And tell everyone how you got those beads....

It's not what you guys think either. Sxy is evil, lol.

I got the beads by smiling! True story! :razz: You're just jealous cuz' I got more than you. :bubble:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I got the beads by smiling! True story! :razz: You're just jealous cuz' I got more than you. :bubble:

I'm not jealous. I was busy keeping up with my fan club. :biggrin: