moving to So MD too

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by pixiegirl
:barf: What's funny is guys have NO loyalty to one another. His cute friend has liked me for a couple months; did that stop him. NO!
That's okay - his "cute friend" was gonna dance for me and Sxy in his Spiderman underroos! :razz: He also mentioned something about banana boxers.....:banana:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by migtig
That's okay - his "cute friend" was gonna dance for me and Sxy in his Spiderman underroos! :razz: He also mentioned something about banana boxers.....:banana:

Um hello, I started that conversation. :cool:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I'm responsible for Dan (the cute one) just cause his dorky friends got all up in the mix too....:rolleyes: If I recall correctly you're the one that got beads from "maverick!" :eek:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by cariblue
Maybe he has a thing for Tom Cruise.
:roflmao:
He said "my name is X, but the ladies all call me Maverick cause I take their breathe away" And I started laughing so hard and said "does that really work" and he replied "it's all true" meanwhile his "buddies" are humming the them song to Top Gun, and I said he was a "Tom Cruise wannabe" - but that didn't stop him. I left him to Sxy. :biggrin:

Ponytail

Hmmm. Aweful lot of fun being had by the crew cut gang. I prolly have more hair than the whole bunch of them put together. This outta be interesting. I won't have to worry about getting lost in the crowd, that's for sure. :lmao:

J

justhangn

He said "my name is X, but the ladies all call me Maverick cause I take their breathe away" And I started laughing so hard and said "does that really work" and he replied "it's all true" meanwhile his "buddies" are humming the them song to Top Gun, and I said he was a "Tom Cruise wannabe" - but that didn't stop him. I left him to Sxy. :biggrin:

:lol: What a loser!! :lol:

*it probably does work near closing time though*

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
OMG that is so funny!

Otter

Nothing to see here
Maverick

UG0002.jpg