MPDs - Just Stop It!

mitzi

I'm not really an MPD. I think most people on here know what name I used before.

I don't know who you were LOL. If people know you changed your screen name that's a different story. The ones that do it and are posing as somebody different have some issues.

Last edited:

mitzi

When someone is so obsessed about maintaining their need to spew on here that they return over and over with new screen names, it's a lot more than just childish. There are some serious mental health issues involved.

I believe that!

Hank

my war
Refresh my memory Black Francis how many times have you been banned ?

And No I only every had ONE Active Account at a Time.
There others were deleted at my request when I quit the Forums.

Liar.... and Never. My BFF, Vrai admitted it was a bigly mistake. Which user name of yours were you using while sending messages to the chicks on here talking about your dong? I can think of 4 names you have had. Thought i was on ignore... Douchebag

Midnightrider

Never ... Prove Otherwise

That does NOT make my statement incorrect I have only had ONE Active Account at a time .... and that makes you Obsessed in my book

why don't you name them all

You are on ignore, but I knew my comments would have you slithering out from whatever rock you have been hiding under, as well as Midnight Spanker

View attachment 138801

Sounds Like WERE banned and DJ Changed her mind .....
Now that’s some funny crap, having to delete your account because you were sending unwanted dong pm’s

Hank

my war
You are on ignore, but I knew my comments would have you slithering out from whatever rock you have been hiding under, as well as Midnight Spanker

:lmao: Surrrreeeeeeee.... You have zero integrity...

The chicks complaining about your Dong Messages is right in Fight Club, wherever that went... One of them happens to be a pretty good friend of mine. Doubt she would make it up... That's why you had EmptyTimCup deleted, Puss....

Rat Patrol!!!

Last edited:

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Anybody planning on putting all of this up on ancestry.com? Not being a member of this obviously close, "we all live in the same house (but in different rooms)" family, it would make for very interesting reading.

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited: