MPDs - Just Stop It!

littlelady

God bless the USA
:lmao: Surrrreeeeeeee.... You have zero integrity...

The chicks complaining about your Dong Messages is right in Fight Club, wherever that went... One of them happens to be a pretty good friend of mine. Doubt she would make it up... That's why you had EmptyTimCup deleted, Puss....

Rat Patrol!!!

This is the thing, Hankaroo. When I first came to this forum in 2011, as mamatutu, you were my first reply. It wasn’t pretty. You are a troll of the highest order. It makes me think of a member’s post, recently, asking what bridge should your mail be sent to. Too funny! Does it make you feel good to be so disgusting, belittle people, and show up to spew your crap, sporadically? You need to be a constant part of the forum to be taken seriously, or your comments are void, and don’t matter. You’re welcome. 😄

Midnightrider

I debated giving these clowns more of my time ...

Never Happened and Hank cannot prove otherwise .

:yay:

That is YOUR OPINION

How many times have you been reprimanded by the Admins for stalking forum members on Facebook and then coming here here and posting the names ?

I believe that is called Doxing Today ?

Hmm Hank ? Well do you remember ?

In know of at least 5 times you lost arguments with me and resorted to name posting when you got mad.
And I lack Integrity ? Yeah Ok ...

Yeah I cannot prove that accusation either, because I had the Admin's delete the posts.
Sure big boy. You lie about anything that makes you look, well like you, a big fat loser.
You tell everyone you didn’t vote, then you claim you voted
You write things and then pretend you didnt
You have multiple screen names, but claim you don’t
You send unsolicited dong PMs and you say you didn’t.

There is a pattern there. You lie ETC

Hank

my war
Yeah I cannot prove that accusation either, because I had the Admin's delete the posts.

:lmao: You can't prove any of it, Dummeh. Cause you are talking out your ass! Per usual... Try and remember who stalked who. You knew me way before I knew you, Creepo! Now run along and try and ignore me, Donger... :lmao:

Hank

my war
I debated giving these clowns more of my time ...

Never Happened and Hank cannot prove otherwise

Then if ya weren't sending the dong mails, why did you have ETC deleted? It was at the same exact time the chicks on here were complaining about it.

Hank

my war
Prove it

Yes I said I was NOT going to vote, I also stated I was convinced to to otherwise and voted skipped pulling the lever for the national elections and voted in the local elections - so basically I changed my mind, and you cannot prove otherwise

Prove It, YOU cannot You are the liar

No I said I never had more than ONE Active Account at a time,

Prove it ....

No you are the one making unfounded accusations.

you are not denying it ...

IIRC you were crap talking BCP at the time, threatening to start a fight at one of the Ruddy Duck Meet n Greets
I had no idea who you even were until then ...

yeah ok whatever ....

Why did I have any of the other accounts deleted :sshrug:
If you are such a mind reader, tell me all about myself, since you know me so well

Prove it .... you cannot because it never happened.

Ha Ha Ha. So much for being on ignore...
Not really shocking that your puny mind forgets history. With BCP, it was the other way around. He wanted to fight me and said "Meet me at the Duck", which in turn became a running joke among my forum member friends.... And soon after that you were blasting my personal info on the forums when I didn't even know who you were. I thought your name was Tim. So, then a little birdy fed me your info and I gave you a dose of your own medicine. The only things I know about you are what you say on here. Only reason I know you are married to a biggen, is from you. Only reason I know you still live with Mommy at her house, is from you. You are too stupid to even remember the things you say... As far as your dong, there is proof of your unsolicited emails to females concerning your dong, in Fight Club. Feel free to search for yourself. Why did you have ETC the Dongman deleted? Why not just stop posting with the name and create a new one? You wanted it deleted. Very odd.

Can't wait for my ignored response.... :lmao:

Hank

my war
This is the thing, Hankaroo. When I first came to this forum in 2011, as mamatutu, you were my first reply. It wasn’t pretty. You are a troll of the highest order. It makes me think of a member’s post, recently, asking what bridge should your mail be sent to. Too funny! Does it make you feel good to be so disgusting, belittle people, and show up to spew your crap, sporadically? You need to be a constant part of the forum to be taken seriously, or your comments are void, and don’t matter. You’re welcome. 😄

Exactly who have I belittled, Kook? Coming from someone that sends death threats should probably shut up... Have a nice day!

Hank

my war
Prove it

Yes I said I was NOT going to vote, I also stated I was convinced to to otherwise and voted skipped pulling the lever for the national elections and voted in the local elections - so basically I changed my mind, and you cannot prove otherwise

Prove It, YOU cannot You are the liar

No I said I never had more than ONE Active Account at a time,

Prove it ....

No you are the one making unfounded accusations.

you are not denying it ...

IIRC you were crap talking BCP at the time, threatening to start a fight at one of the Ruddy Duck Meet n Greets
I had no idea who you even were until then ...

yeah ok whatever ....

Why did I have any of the other accounts deleted :sshrug:
If you are such a mind reader, tell me all about myself, since you know me so well

Prove it .... you cannot because it never happened.
:yawn:

Yes I said I was NOT Going To Vote - see the difference
I also stated I had a discussion and my mind was changed.
I know comprehension is difficult for you, but changing ones mind does not make someone a liar on any previously made statements, as much as you would like to be, and frankly you were not in my hip pocket on election day and you cannot prove otherwise.

No you have a problem with reading comprehension, most everyone else understood perfectly what was said.
You and Sapidus choose to make ignorant statements otherwise.

I never denied having had More than one account. there have been 2 others to be specific,
What I said, was, I NEVER had more than ONE ACTIVE Account at a time ... a distinct difference you keep ignoring

Prove Otherwise .....

No you are engaging in fantasy, baseless accusations and innuendo, you cannot otherwise prove.

More proof of your stupidity... You answered him twice.... Good Lord!!! :lmao:

Maybe you are just high... Didn't mean to belittle you... :huggy:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I am guessing You would Abandon Your Mother in Nursing Home

If his real life is anything like his online persona, you know damned well he would and probably steal anything of value that she left behind before she moved.

Midnightrider

:yawn:

Yes I said I was NOT Going To Vote - see the difference
I also stated I had a discussion and my mind was changed.
I know comprehension is difficult for you, but changing ones mind does not make someone a liar on any previously made statements, as much as you would like to be, and frankly you were not in my hip pocket on election day and you cannot prove otherwise.

No you have a problem with reading comprehension, most everyone else understood perfectly what was said.
You and Sapidus choose to make ignorant statements otherwise.

I never denied having had More than one account. there have been 2 others to be specific,
What I said, was, I NEVER had more than ONE ACTIVE Account at a time ... a distinct difference you keep ignoring

Prove Otherwise .....

No you are engaging in fantasy, baseless accusations and innuendo, you cannot otherwise prove.
God damn you are stupid. You are so spun up you answered me twice while you are pretending to ignore me.

Your revisionist history doesn’t change anything. You clearly said you hadn’t voted. Then after taking heat about it half the next day miraculously you changed your claim to ‘I voted’. But you couldn’t even describe the ballot or the voting process, because you were lying. Prove otherwise.

Why did you delete etc if it wasn’t because you got busting sending unwanted PMs about your dick? And don’t forget to provide proof.

Midnightrider

I am guessing You would Abandon Your Mother in Nursing Home

It’s not like that’s why you moved into moms. If it was, she would have moved in with you not you with her. Besides, that’s not what you said back when you moved into her basement