Msa

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
SouthernMdRocks said:
Now Winn, why do you feel anyone needs to confess to you or any one of us for that matter. I'm sure you don't sport a white collar while sitting in your confession booth..

Dumba$$, read the post. We didn't say they should confess to us! Merely said if the jig was up, they may as well fess up! We don't know nor do we care if anyone on this forum is having an affair or affairs with anyone else on the forums or anywhere else. And, just as an aside, we are not Dreamer -- thought we settled that a few months back!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Winn Dixie said:
Dumba$$, read the post. We didn't say they should confess to us! Merely said if the jig was up, they may as well fess up! We don't know nor do we care if anyone on this forum is having an affair or affairs with anyone else on the forums or anywhere else. And, just as an aside, we are not Dreamer -- thought we settled that a few months back!

Dumbarse, where did I mention Dreamer..perhaps I forgot which post. You are surely not the Winn that posted way back when, "they" were much nicer. But keep on hiding because if you came out in the open, well you never know.... :boxing: