Msa

lsantagata79

KizerSoSay said:
Now you have done it. I have been called many things, but 'barn friend' is the last straw. You have really stepped over the line on this one! :boxing:

Let me talk to my "collaborative of people" under this screen name & I'll see how they feel about making a public apology!

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Winn Dixie said:
We've answered this. Yes, we were there, yes, we placed, yes, we saw most of you who were there. :blahblah:

It does seem like you may be making some improvement.... at least now you are refering to yourselves as "WE". Did you (I'm talking to Dreamer) wear the purple chaps you wore when you went to the Maxwell Hall open house?:yikes:

fredsaid2

lsantagata79 said:
I hear what your saying...however my point is that comments like that should not be made even in a joking manner...it's the unspoken rule...you don't mess around with that stuff...

You're absolutely right! It shouldn't even have been alluded to.

Looks like we're back on the right path now. :smile:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Wow...have I been gone too long or what? My computer was broken. I will not reply to any certain post because it would take too long.
“Hate” is a very strong word. I don’t hate anyone, and “holding a grudge is like drinking poison and expecting someone else to die”. The "people" who claim to hate me don't "know" me they just perceive to know me.
I think it is impetuous of “you” (and I use that word lightly) to try to ruin my reputation and slander my name by making accusations of affairs. 1. I have my own P.i.t.A. why would I want someone else’s? 2.Women are fun to hang out with sometimes, but I can’t get into all that “licky licky” stuff. :faint: Besides, I am married with two wonderful children who take up the vast majority of my time. My husband trusts me with all of his heart because I have never given him a reason not to trust me.
So I don’t hate or hold a grudge against “you”. Anyone can look up my posted threads and see that I have never used anyone’s name or barn affiliation in a derogatory way, and if I have please post it. Your "friends" should be careful because even if “you” are many people… the vindictive, spiteful side is definitely part of your true personality. Good luck. You can disperse and try to start over as a “new somebody” and most people will not know.
I must say "Inspector Percy"... you did a fabulous job. Case closed! Can we move back to horsey stuff now? I was thinking of making a T-shirt that says..."I love Sadielady Club" I need an ego boost! What do you think?:yahoo:

lsantagata79

Winn Dixie said:
OMG can't you just STFU. :smack: And you don't believe this is whining. :faint: As for the rumor of Shady's dealings with her boss, she has never denied them. However, you are an a$$! It's not the telling of an affair that destroys a relationship, it's the fact that one of the parties so disrespects his/her partner that they actually have an affair. We don't know one way or the other but we know if someone accused any of us of having an affair we would deny it to the death unless, of course, we were having an affair and then, unfortunately, it would be fess up time. :duel:

"STFU"...so eloquently put, exactly what are the age levels of your Winn Dixie Conglomerate? Winn, you are assuming that because someone doesn't deny an accusation then they are automatically guilty...you know what happens when you assume...:eyebrow:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
persimmoncf said:
the sign of a good detective is to ask questions :lmao:

Hold on everybody....Sybil just logged off, another mpd must be bust'n thru....I wonder if the transition is a :duel: . I can picture it head spinning backwards, :barf: :bonk:..LET ME OUT

Last edited:

lsantagata79

Winn Dixie said:
OMG can't you just STFU. :smack: And you don't believe this is whining. :faint: As for the rumor of Shady's dealings with her boss, she has never denied them. However, you are an a$$! It's not the telling of an affair that destroys a relationship, it's the fact that one of the parties so disrespects his/her partner that they actually have an affair. We don't know one way or the other but we know if someone accused any of us of having an affair we would deny it to the death unless, of course, we were having an affair and then, unfortunately, it would be fess up time. :duel:

"STFU"...so eloquently put, exactly what are the age levels of your Winn Dixie Conglomerate? Winn, you are assuming that because someone doesn't deny an accusation then they are automatically guilty...you know what happens when you assume...:eyebrow:

K

KizerSoSay

Ok ok ok. Does anybody really give a crap anymore? Even I, who loves drama, am getting tired of reading the back and forth posting. I have grudgingly agreed to not correct any more spelling and grammar, so some of you all need to agree to stop with the bashing and ego trips. Unless you have proof, like photos, (call Phyx to hide in the bushes and hook you up with some pics) post them or let's move on to the next topic.

K

Katie

I am apologizing for my grammar right off.

Ok. This is getting out of hand.

It was fun at first, but rumors can hurt, and this really needs to stop. I know that words whether spoken, or unspoken can hurt, and there are people that have been accused that are not even on this board to defend themselves. They are not on this board BY choice because they don't want to deal with this type of BS.

fredsaid2

KizerSoSay said:
Ok ok ok. Does anybody really give a crap anymore? Even I, who loves drama, am getting tired of reading the back and forth posting. I have grudgingly agreed to not correct any more spelling and grammar, so some of you all need to agree to stop with the bashing and ego trips. Unless you have proof, like photos, (call Phyx to hide in the bushes and hook you up with some pics) post them or let's move on to the next topic.

Sorta the horsie-world version of Cheaters! I think Phyx should take all pics for us. Just reading the posts on what camera to buy was too much for me!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Winn Dixie said:

Now Winn, why do you feel anyone needs to confess to you or any one of us for that matter. I'm sure you don't sport a white collar while sitting in your confession booth..

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
fredsaid2 said:
Sorta the horsie-world version of Cheaters! I think Phyx should take all pics for us. Just reading the posts on what camera to buy was too much for me!

:yay: yeah that.... cause I'm just confused what to buy...