Msa

lsantagata79

Oh my...I had 4-5 pages to catch up on just in the few hours I was gone! I realize my comments might be considered "old" but I feel the need anyway...

So, keeping in fashion with my azz kissing, instigating self...

Saddle, I'm going to have to throw the BS flag at you ; you call me ruthless however you crossed the line when you made the statement about SL having "a fling with her boss"...that type of statement goes beyond just calling someone a liar or telling them they have bad grammar. Those statements can cause irreversible damage to all parties involved...

Yes, SaidieLady is one of my horsey friends & I will stick up for her if/when she is being attacked/lambasted/dumped on whatever you want to call it. That is what friends do, they help each other...novel idea...

However, I don't believe I whined about anything, sarcasm is more my style...

I don't even fault you for sticking up for your barn friends Winn & Kiz...

No worries, you will not receive any red karma from me, what I just wrote won't fit in the little comment line.

K

KizerSoSay

lsantagata79 said:
Oh my...I had 4-5 pages to catch up on just in the few hours I was gone! I realize my comments might be considered "old" but I feel the need anyway...

Saddle, I'm going to have to throw the BS flag at you ; you call me ruthless however you crossed the line when you made the statement about SL having "a fling with her boss"...that type of statement goes beyond just calling someone a liar or telling them they have bad grammar. Those statements can cause irreversible damage to all parties involved...

Yes, SaidieLady is one of my horsey friends & I will stick up for her if/when she is being attacked/lambasted/dumped on whatever you want to call it. That is what friends do, they help each other...novel idea...

No worries, you will not receive any red karma from me, what I just wrote won't fit in the little comment line.

Now you have done it. I have been called many things, but 'barn friend' is the last straw. You have really stepped over the line on this one! :boxing:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
lsantagata79 said:

OMG can't you just STFU. :smack: And you don't believe this is whining. :faint: As for the rumor of Shady's dealings with her boss, she has never denied them. However, you are an a$$! It's not the telling of an affair that destroys a relationship, it's the fact that one of the parties so disrespects his/her partner that they actually have an affair. We don't know one way or the other but we know if someone accused any of us of having an affair we would deny it to the death unless, of course, we were having an affair and then, unfortunately, it would be fess up time. :duel:

fredsaid2

Winn Dixie said:
OMG can't you just STFU. :smack: And you don't believe this is whining. :faint: As for the rumor of Shady's dealings with her boss, she has never denied them. However, you are an a$$! It's not the telling of an affair that destroys a relationship, it's the fact that one of the parties so disrespects his/her partner that they actually have an affair. We don't know one way or the other but we know if someone accused any of us of having an affair we would deny it to the death unless, of course, we were having an affair and then, unfortunately, it would be fess up time. :duel:

This part needs to come to an end. I think it was Saddlesore who in a joking way made some comment about Shady and the Horselisperer. I don't believe she meant it just trying to make some connection between all the names being bandied about. It's never been debated here because there is simply no truth to it. Let's please get back to discussion of equestrian activities!

Eventer29

Winn Dixie said:
We don't know one way or the other but we know if someone accused any of us of having an affair we would deny it to the death unless, of course, we were having an affair and then, unfortunately, it would be fess up time. :duel:

Unless the accused dosen't want to make themselves look guilty by denying the accusation and perpetuating the discussion of the issue. Thats just my way of thinking. If you are guilty keep quiet, and if not keep quiet anyways, because the denial will just make ya look guilty anyway.
Either way IDGARA who is having an affair with who, unless it has been varified, which makes it a bit more interesting. Even then..Id rather talk horses.

Robin

Enough!

again someone is failing to remeber how RUMORS can hurt alot of innocent folks, just because you have a personal vendetta out for someone you don't like. leave it at that and move on Perhaps nothing had to be clarified from SadieLady because there was nothing to clarify true or false because it never happened. The rumor mill can do so much damage to someone and humiliate to the point there is no use responding, However looking back through all posts from every one here I have not seen where Sadie has taken part in nameing any particular farm she always left it hanging for immature minds to make their own fill in the blanks. I am sure, that if your barn manager knew you were doing this, She would maturely put this to a stop. Rumors have hurt her and followed her. Perhaps I will e-mail her and let her know. We all have a working relationship in a small area. Everyone here provides different services to please your hobbies, We try to work together, Try hard to prove ourselves and better our knowledge so our services can help not hinder your interests in learning and enjoying Horses. It would be appreciated that we can get back to very mature reading and posting about horses again on this forum. There are alot of trainers and retired trainers that give free advice and information and support that benefits most of us here. We would not be asking if our trainers/barn managers were not the perfect walking encyclopedia. There are too many personalities/conflicts at every barn good or bad if you like your barn great if you don't move on but don't bash folks replaceing your past positions, boarder/trainer/barn manager out of discontent or personal grievences. MOVE ON, get wiser and grow up!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Robin said:
again someone is failing to remeber how RUMORS can hurt alot of innocent folks, just because you have a personal vendetta out for someone you don't like. leave it at that and move on Perhaps nothing had to be clarified from SadieLady because there was nothing to clarify true or false because it never happened. The rumor mill can do so much damage to someone and humiliate to the point there is no use responding, However looking back through all posts from every one here I have not seen where Sadie has taken part in nameing any particular farm she always left it hanging for immature minds to make their own fill in the blanks. I am sure, that if your barn manager knew you were doing this, She would maturely put this to a stop. Rumors have hurt her and followed her. Perhaps I will e-mail her and let her know. We all have a working relationship in a small area. Everyone here provides different services to please your hobbies, We try to work together, Try hard to prove ourselves and better our knowledge so our services can help not hinder your interests in learning and enjoying Horses. It would be appreciated that we can get back to very mature reading and posting about horses again on this forum. There are alot of trainers and retired trainers that give free advice and information and support that benefits most of us here. We would not be asking if our trainers/barn managers were not the perfect walking encyclopedia. There are too many personalities/conflicts at every barn good or bad if you like your barn great if you don't move on but don't bash folks replaceing your past positions, boarder/trainer/barn manager out of discontent or personal grievences. MOVE ON, get wiser and grow up!
Very well said...But, my Inspector Percy radar tells me that Winn Dixie does not even know Sadeylady in real life. :coffee:

fredsaid2

Robin said:
Perhaps I will e-mail her and let her know. We all have a working relationship in a small area.

Yes Winnie, we have a pretty good idea of your barn. Robin, you should e-mail Ms. X regardless. She advertises her occasionally but may not have time to read the forums.

Robin

I plan on emailing all those that have been accused and named as soon as I get to the store, I am sure they would want to know and put a stop to it.

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Robin said:

Robin, I would suggest that you not e-mail anyone as you have no clue who we are and, in fact, you are so off base it isn't funny. You're going to end up getting someone who isn't a part of our group in trouble. Now this will be a problem for you. You're, obviously, speaking in specifics and they do not pertain to us at all. Yes, we also know you and your post was totally unprofessional!
P.S. We would like to take the opportunity to apologize to the person that everyone thinks may be Winn Dixie. She is a good rider, trainer, person but we do not board with her, ride with her or train with her. We have no affiliation with her and you all should let it go.

Last edited:

Robin

With all the names and accusations winn dixie, Alot of folks know me we have a work/respect level most of us are not friends. they come to me I go to them. situations get fixed or ignored depending on the situation. Again If you aren't at these barns you have nothing to worry about eh?

lsantagata79

fredsaid2 said:
This part needs to come to an end. I think it was Saddlesore who in a joking way made some comment about Shady and the Horselisperer. I don't believe she meant it just trying to make some connection between all the names being bandied about. It's never been debated here because there is simply no truth to it. Let's please get back to discussion of equestrian activities!

I hear what your saying...however my point is that comments like that should not be made even in a joking manner...it's the unspoken rule...you don't mess around with that stuff...

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Robin said:
With all the names and accusations winn dixie, Alot of folks know me we have a work/respect level most of us are not friends. they come to me I go to them. situations get fixed or ignored depending on the situation. Again If you aren't at these barns you have nothing to worry about eh?

Just trying to give you some advice it's your decision what you want to do.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Winn, Since this is an MSA thread...were you (or any of your multiple personalities) even at the show?? or did you get us on that one to?

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
persimmoncf said:
Winn, Since this is an MSA thread...were you (or any of your multiple personalities) even at the show?? or did you get us on that one to?

We've answered this. Yes, we were there, yes, we placed, yes, we saw most of you who were there. :blahblah: