Msa

K

Katie

Eventer29 said:
Guess I'm going to miss all the fun sunday. My kids are not able to go, and sis dosen't want to, so guess I'll be putting up fence. Not a bad thing, except I will miss the fun. Anyone doing Saturday? Anyone going to SMHA next saturday?

I might go on Saturday it is up in the air right now.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Winn Dixie said:
Where you been? :huggy: That may be so, but unlike Shady Lady I'm not giving out my pertinent information. You'll know when you see the one with the tri-color at the end. :love:

Romeo you are Hot Stuff each Minute by Minute :howdy:

K

Katie

SouthernMdRocks said:
You coming over Sat????

I have the Animal Fair Saturday for SMAWL.

:jameo: :jameo: :jameo: :jameo: and I have two papers due on Monday.

:jameo: :jameo: :jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

NEXT weekend my life will be normal!!

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
BZHorseMomE said:
Romeo you are Hot Stuff each Minute by Minute :howdy:

Silly girl, MK is my only real competition and I'm definitely not KH. By the way you must not be too busy, you're always online. :smack:

K

KizerSoSay

Winn Dixie said:
Silly girl, MK is my only real competition and I'm definitely not KH. By the way you must not be too busy, you're always online. :smack:
MK stands for MR.KIZER :howdy:

hbic

Winn Dixie said:

you're always online aswell. Miss WD..you must have a lot of down time in between checking gym memberships & wiping down the treadmills...

K

KizerSoSay

hbic said:
you're always online aswell. Miss WD..you must have a lot of down time in between checking gym memberships QUOTE]

Checking Jim's member? What the hell...

Last edited by a moderator:
S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
hbic said:
you're always online aswell. Miss WD..you must have a lot of down time in between checking gym memberships QUOTE]

Checking Jim's member? What the hell...

OK - let me get this straight:
Shadie/Janna + Horse Lisperer
and now we have
Miss WD (Weapons of Destruction?) & Jim's member!

All of which begs the question: who is Jim, and what is so special about his member?

And remind me - what does this have to do with MSA? Is that the thread we're on? :popcorn: