Msa

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
It's funny too, that the person in question is SO fantastic and a treat to watch that no one knows who she is...

(And I didn't ride at the show.) I'll be there to embarass myself next weekend at SMHA, I rode in my jumping saddle for the first time in 6 months boy does it feel strange after riding in the dressage saddle.

Congrats to everyone who showed this weekend! Even though it rained Saturday night Sunday was gorgeous!

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Phyxius said:
It's funny too, that the person in question is SO fantastic and a treat to watch that no one knows who she is...

(And I didn't ride at the show.) I'll be there to embarass myself next weekend at SMHA, I rode in my jumping saddle for the first time in 6 months boy does it feel strange after riding in the dressage saddle.

Congrats to everyone who showed this weekend! Even though it rained Saturday night Sunday was gorgeous!

Okay, guys, what did you expect me to do, wear a shirt that said, "Hi, I'm Winn Dixie". :coffee: By the way Phyxius, I love your pictures. You know how to capture the moment. :flowers:

S

saddlesore

Winn Dixie said:
Okay, guys, what did you expect me to do, wear a shirt that said, "Hi, I'm Winn Dixie". :coffee:

Apparently! I wouldn't do it, though. You'd be taking your life in your hands! :dead:

fredsaid2

saddlesore said:
Apparently! I wouldn't do it, though. You'd be taking your life in your hands! :dead:

Sadie's still alive...I don't think WD would come to any harm. Just in this battle of 'I'm better than you' there's only one contestant identified.

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
fredsaid2 said:
Sadie's still alive...I don't think WD would come to any harm. Just in this battle of 'I'm better than you' there's only one contestant identified.

Only because she loves to talk about herself. :smack:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
fredsaid2 said:
So, w/o giving specifics if you don't want to, how did you do at the show? Did you ride in any of the eq classes?

Did great and actually had a great time! Brought home a bouquet of ribbons, including tricolor! :howdy:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Winn Dixie said:
Sorry to disappoint everyone but I ended up scratching the Green Hunter division as the footing was horrible. I did show in a few divisions towards the end of the day, came home with 2 reserves. However, I saw a lot of you guys. I saw Shady, Katie, Phyxius, Belle, and probably others but I don't know all of you as not everyone has posted pictures. :howdy:

BTW Shady where did you get that mount at the "My Little Pony Store"? How did it feel to come in second to a youngster? :razz:

Hey, Fred, aren't you paying attention. I knew I already told everyone how I did! As to the Eq classes, no. Left eq classes in my years as a junior rider. Don't have to prove myself anymore, just my horses need to show their stuff! :flowers:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Winn Dixie said:
Hey, Fred, aren't you paying attention. I knew I already told everyone how I did! As to the Eq classes, no. Left eq classes in my years as a junior rider. Don't have to prove myself anymore, just my horses need to show their stuff! :flowers:

How did Sadielady place at the show and did she win any tricolors?

Last edited:

valentino

Winn Dixie said:
Don't have to prove myself anymore, just my horses need to show their stuff!

Apparently that is not true, otherwise you would be riding somewhere other than MSA. We could pretend that it is Bobby's and then you would be okay with the water in the ring...???

fredsaid2

Winn Dixie said:

OOps, my bad! So Ring 2 dried out later in the day?

Sr Eq generally doesn't have many entries, seems it would be a nice warm up for Lows and Workings. Ending up w/ a reserve in either of those is a very nice accomplishment, congrats!

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
valentino said:
Apparently that is not true, otherwise you would be riding somewhere other than MSA. We could pretend that it is Bobby's and then you would be okay with the water in the ring...???

:smack: Are you really a biatch or do you just play one on the forums? :smack: Afraid you lost me on the Bobby's comment. :buttkick:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
fredsaid2 said:
OOps, my bad! So Ring 2 dried out later in the day?

Sr Eq generally doesn't have many entries, seems it would be a nice warm up for Lows and Workings. Ending up w/ a reserve in either of those is a very nice accomplishment, congrats!

Thanks. Actually, all the rings cleared up surprisingly well toward the end of the day. Ring 2 didn't look like it ever would, but it did. :flowers:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Winn Dixie said:
Thanks. Actually, all the rings cleared up surprisingly well toward the end of the day. Ring 2 didn't look like it ever would, but it did. :flowers:

Was Ring 1 sloppy too???

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
It seems as though we all would like you to prove yourself or close your trap, unless you have something useful to say. :razz:

valentino

Winn Dixie said:
:smack: Are you really a biatch or do you just play one on the forums? :smack:

Ouch...crack it mama... :wench:

Honestly though, what does all of your mouthing off really have to do with MSA?

It is nice that you think you are a great rider and can still get ribbons, but acting as you do does not make you a better person in general. It is like you pushed the repeat button your vocabulary list. :yay:

Last edited:
K

Katie

Ring 1 wasn't that bad at the end of the day. They dragged it before the Green English Pleasure classes, and it was actually nice to ride in. No mud puddle right before the judge.

FrmGrl

Get some!
BZHorseMomE said:
How did Sadielady place at the show and did she win any tricolors?
I think she got some 1st's and a Champion. Not for sure though would have to check with her. :razz: