Music played in public schools for dances

Music for public dances in schools

• Should music be screened for dances?

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Should music be age group appropriate?

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Let them listen and dance to anything

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
i graduated in 05. i think mr. asher had retired by then. mrs. dell was the head of the science department and left the year i graduated to have a baby. she was an awesome teacher.they have a whole new slew of teachers there now. like twenty new ones since i graduated

Hmmm I thought I heard Asher was still there. I wonder if Mrs Botorff is still there, she's been there FOREVER!

CraneTaker77

Hmmm He has a few songs that most people that listen to country know, You never called me by my name, Jack Daniels, If that ain't country.... then there are some others I can't post the titles of:lmao:

haha ol' david allan coe...god i love that man. i have his XXX cd. awesome songs. i happen to like the one where its talking about running off with someone *wink* *wink*, haha i drove around the amish market blaring it in my hillbilly deluxe bronco!

and a mrs. bortnoff(sp) i don't recall anyone there by that name anymore.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
haha ol' david allan coe...god i love that man. i have his XXX cd. awesome songs. i happen to like the one where its talking about running off with someone *wink* *wink*, haha i drove around the amish market blaring it in my hillbilly deluxe bronco!

and a mrs. bortnoff(sp) i don't recall anyone there by that name anymore.
Yeah I have that one... thats the one I couldn't post and a few others:lmao: