My baby hedgehog was put to sleep yesterday.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Congratulations! You all are giving her exactly what she was looking for.

RIP Jellybean :flowers:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Congratulations! You all are giving her exactly what she was looking for.

RIP Jellybean :flowers:

Yeah? Well I even went shopping for her. I found a pet in Target and it won't die. NOW call me meam :frown:

Attachments

• pet.jpg
    pet.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 104
M

Mousebaby

Thank you Catt for defending me. But I Knew I was gonna get some azzholes in here commenting. They just can't seem to help themselves when some one is in pain. Doesn't matter how long an animal has been in your life if you love it you love it. I had waited many years to get a hedgehog and finally got one and she was my little buddy and now she's gone. It's not a pity me as per say to pity that poor baby that only lived for 7 months then got that horrible disease and died. That's what I wanted people to feel sorry about. Not me, I know you guys hate me but that animal was innocent. I just wanted you guys to think of her. No baby, no matter whether it's human or animal, deserves to die. Especially so horribly.

You guys have proven to me how childish and petty you can be more than once. If I had not just paid my money to renew my membership I would be gone and you would not have to hear from me again.

I have no clue how my whining and complaining is any different than anyone else's whining and complaining. God knows I've seen enough of it on here to last me a lifetime.

You just have your favorites and you have those that you bash constantly. I will be leaving when my membership runs out, but until then your stuck with me so bend over and grin and bare it!

Mojo

Thank you Catt for defending me. But I Knew I was gonna get some azzholes in here commenting. They just can't seem to help themselves when some one is in pain. Doesn't matter how long an animal has been in your life if you love it you love it. I had waited many years to get a hedgehog and finally got one and she was my little buddy and now she's gone. It's not a pity me as per say to pity that poor baby that only lived for 7 months then got that horrible disease and died. That's what I wanted people to feel sorry about. Not me, I know you guys hate me but that animal was innocent. I just wanted you guys to think of her. No baby, no matter whether it's human or animal, deserves to die. Especially so horribly.

You guys have proven to me how childish and petty you can be more than once. If I had not just paid my money to renew my membership I would be gone and you would not have to hear from me again.

I have no clue how my whining and complaining is any different than anyone else's whining and complaining. God knows I've seen enough of it on here to last me a lifetime.

You just have your favorites and you have those that you bash constantly. I will be leaving when my membership runs out, but until then your stuck with me so bend over and grin and bare it!

Why does it matter if you lose 20 dollars now or lose 20 dollars later :confused:

M

Mousebaby

Why does it matter if you lose 20 dollars now or lose 20 dollars later :confused:

More like 125 dollars plus all the doctor bills that racked trying to help her live. You sir obviously have no concept of what it is like owning and caring for an animal, so please just shut up, you are only proving your own ignorance!

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
More like 125 dollars plus all the doctor bills that racked trying to help her live. You sir obviously have no concept of what it is like owning and caring for an animal, so please just shut up, you are only proving your own ignorance!

He's just jealous because Vrai won't take his money. :lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
My ear would hurt too if I had to listen to you all the time...:killingme

Oh, that's nice, MM. She could possibly lose her ear and then she won't be able to wear her baseball hat cause it will slide down on that side of her face.

STUF and bend over.

Mojo

My dog has an earache.

Doesn't matter if it's the dog that aches or part of the dog that aches, it's still an ache :huggy:

Shut up and bend over.

:hot: I like it when you're forceful with me.

Actually mam, you're proving your ignorance, I was telling you to leave the forums now :huggy:

M

Mousebaby

Doesn't matter if it's the dog that aches or part of the dog that aches, it's still an ache :huggy:

:hot: I like it when you're forceful with me.

Actually mam, you're proving your ignorance, I was telling you to leave the forums now :huggy:

#### you Mojo!