My baby hedgehog was put to sleep yesterday.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Thank you Catt for defending me. But I Knew I was gonna get some azzholes in here commenting. They just can't seem to help themselves when some one is in pain. Doesn't matter how long an animal has been in your life if you love it you love it. I had waited many years to get a hedgehog and finally got one and she was my little buddy and now she's gone. It's not a pity me as per say to pity that poor baby that only lived for 7 months then got that horrible disease and died. That's what I wanted people to feel sorry about. Not me, I know you guys hate me but that animal was innocent. I just wanted you guys to think of her. No baby, no matter whether it's human or animal, deserves to die. Especially so horribly.

You guys have proven to me how childish and petty you can be more than once. If I had not just paid my money to renew my membership I would be gone and you would not have to hear from me again.

I have no clue how my whining and complaining is any different than anyone else's whining and complaining. God knows I've seen enough of it on here to last me a lifetime.

You just have your favorites and you have those that you bash constantly. I will be leaving when my membership runs out, but until then your stuck with me so bend over and grin and bare it!

I have an idea. Take $5.00 and see if maybe Vrai can upgrade your membership so you can have your own personal forum. That way, you can post your "Look at me!" threads in there and the people you CHOOSE to kiss your hurts can do so. :shrug:

Mojo

I have an idea. Take $5.00 and see if maybe Vrai can upgrade your membership so you can have your own personal forum. That way, you can post your "Look at me!" threads in there and the people you CHOOSE to kiss your hurts can do so. :shrug:

:clap: Post of the day :clap:

ITS ME

She had Wobbly Hedgehog disease. She was only 7 months old. They gave her 6 months to a year and she was gone in less than two weeks. I am so devistated, so please be kind. I need virtual hugs, not bashing. My heart is broken. :bawl:

It's how she went about it, whining for cyber hugs. It's not like a lifeling companion and family member like a cat or dog. It'sa freakin' hedgehog.
I'll bet she cries when she impales a worm on a hook to fish.

How easy is it to say....R.I.P. My little hedgie died...without all the hysterical, cyber drama?

For crap sake. Mousebaby didn’t give hysterical cyber drama, she posted that she had to put down an animal that the doctors originally gave six months to live and she lost within two weeks of the prognosis, she was upset about her animals death. If you don’t like her so much, they why the fluck to you read any thread she starts?

I guess I don't see it as mean, I see it as funny :shrug:. She has posted so many "feel sorry for me threads", that I think people have a hard time taking her seriously.

Since both of you have the ability to have ideas...... why don’t you just take the initiative and put her on ignore if you don’t like her. It would cause allot less drama and just possibly spare some feelings. You people may not think you are being mean because you are posting comments and nothing you are saying is directly effecting you, but what you need to realize is you are making fun a a person that may or may not take what you say personal. You may sign off at the end of the day, but what you say to individuals may stick with them much longer than after the computer is turned off.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
[/B]Since both of you have the ability to have ideas...... why don’t you just take the initiative and put her on ignore if you don’t like her. It would cause allot less drama and just possibly spare some feelings. You people may not think you are being mean because you are posting comments and nothing you are saying is directly effecting you, but what you need to realize is you are making fun a a person that may or may not take what you say personal. You may sign off at the end of the day, but what you say to individuals may stick with them much longer than after the computer is turned off.

Wow. Thanks for pointing out the err of my ways. Now get your finger out of your azz, please. That avatar is very disturbing and offends me. I'm fearing I'll have nightmares now from having to see that. Thanks a lot.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Are we talking about an actual hedgehog, or a cat named Hedgehog? :confused:

A hedgehog named Jellybean. It's in the cat section cuz mousebaby doesn't have her own personal forum and vera doesn't have a section for hedgehogs or rodents.

Gawd, woman. :rolleyes: