My daughter has joined the club...

camily

Peace
She started her period today. :faint: I'm happy for her because she's happy. Tomorrow should start the realization of what this is all about. Then she won't be so happy anymore.:lmao:

HeadCase

IT's ALL RED
Awwww. I'm happy for her...no wait...no I'm not.

Tell her "Welcome to the club"... and .... "We're sorry".

I know its a confusing transition...hubby stays in the shed allot. We put electric into the shed for his enjoyment. Sometimes I stay out there with him when she's in her "mood".

camily

Peace

I know its a confusing transition...hubby stays in the shed allot. We put electric into the shed for his enjoyment. Sometimes I stay out there with him when she's in her "mood".

:killingme Sounds familiar. We have the shed w/ electricity too. It more of a work shop now. I'm glad she finally started, her mood was unpleasant to say the least.

tyky

eieio
I have heard that teenage girls are the worst to be around that time of the month, I don't think I was bad. By the way, I hear girls are starting earlier and earlier all the time. How old is she?

camily

Peace
I have heard that teenage girls are the worst to be around that time of the month, I don't think I was bad. By the way, I hear girls are starting earlier and earlier all the time. How old is she?

She is 13. That's older than I thought she would be when she started. I was 10.

tyky

eieio

That's not bad, I watched a show way back when, some kind of morning talk show and they said the girls hitting puberty faster and faster every year. Now that I have a girl I was worried about that. I have a long way to go though, mine is 2

camily

Peace
That's not bad, I watched a show way back when, some kind of morning talk show and they said the girls hitting puberty faster and faster every year. Now that I have a girl I was worried about that. I have a long way to go though, mine is 2

I also have a 4 year old daughter. :faint: I have to do this twice. :lol:

Last edited:

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9

I started 13 days after my 10th Birthday...

and my sister started when 10 days after her 16th birthday

I feel for you at this time, I atleast have another 5-8 years before I go through it...

Welcome her to the Club!

belvak

Happy Camper

:yeahthat: Daughter was soooooooo excited when she got hers. For about 2 months!!! :roflmao: She was 10 (same as me). She's 21 now and looking forward to menopause. :lmao: (J/K)

Congrats to your "Little Woman" Camily. Big :huggy: for her!!!

M

Mousebaby

My daughter still to this day has no problem with it. She even flows really heavy. I have offered to take her to the lady doctor so she could put her on some "medicine" that would make it not so heavy. She says she's fine, then I asked her if she had cramps or if her back her, you know that little witch had the audacity to tell me NO! :mad: Who has a period and doesn't cramp or get back aches or bloated or any of that. She acts totally normal!!!!!! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!! :jameo:

:lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She started her period today. :faint: I'm happy for her because she's happy. Tomorrow should start the realization of what this is all about. Then she won't be so happy anymore.:lmao:

Camily, if you were my mother and you posted to strangers on the internet that I'd started my period, I would wait until you went to sleep, then I'd bludgeon you to death and set the house on fire.

You suck as a mother and I feel sorry for your children.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She even flows really heavy.

Mousebaby, if you were my mother and you posted to strangers on the internet that I flowed heavy, I would wait until you went to sleep, then I'd bludgeon you to death and set the house on fire.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I also have a 4 year old daughter. :faint: I have to do this twice. ;lol:

Honey, feel my pain, I have 4 daughters! And we're all on just about the same cycle :yikes: It's like a womens prison around here once a month. Everybody snarling and sniping at each other.

My poor old man takes it like champ though. He just tucks his tail and steers clear of all of us until it's all over. :lol:

Tell your daughter I said congrats and sorry. :lol:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Camily, if you were my mother and you posted to strangers on the internet that I'd started my period, I would wait until you went to sleep, then I'd bludgeon you to death and set the house on fire.

Mousebaby, if you were my mother and you posted to strangers on the internet that I flowed heavy, I would wait until you went to sleep, then I'd bludgeon you to death and set the house on fire.

:roflmao:

camily

Peace

I doubt her friends read these forums. I hate to tell you but your not real big with 13 year old girls. #### you for saying I suck as a mother.

M

Mousebaby

I doubt her friends read these forums. I hate to tell you but your not real big with 13 year old girls. #### you for saying I suck as a mother.

I would have to agree with her, it's not like my daughter is going to read this, besides. It's life, and we are all women, who fricken cares what we write about in the ladies forum! My daughter is proud she is a young woman! She thinks it's the coolest thing since sliced bread. She wouldn't hate me at all, she couldn't wait to call her Grandmother and tell her. So I think your wrong. :shrug:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces

The first thing I said when I started mine was "Now I can have a baby." I was 11. :lol: Of course, I knew I wasn't going to go out and get pregnant any time soon. Took me another 14 yrs just to lose my virginity.

camily

Peace
I would have to agree with her, it's not like my daughter is going to read this, besides. It's life, and we are all women, who fricken cares what we write about in the ladies forum! My daughter is proud she is a young woman! She thinks it's the coolest thing since sliced bread. She wouldn't hate me at all, she couldn't wait to call her Grandmother and tell her. So I think your wrong. :shrug:

My daughter too was on the phone calling everyone she knew. I called my BFF, my sisters, and mother. She was fine with that and actually wanted me to put it on speaker phone so she could hear and talk also. This is a different time than when we started. I am very open with my daughter about her body and basically everything else. :yay:

camily

Peace
The first thing I said when I started mine was "Now I can have a baby." I was 11. :lol: Of course, I knew I wasn't going to go out and get pregnant any time soon. Took me another 14 yrs just to lose my virginity.

Really? Wow, that's awesome!