My daughter has joined the club...

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Just for the record, I asked my 16 year old what she would have done if I'd told the whole public forum all about her starting her period?

Her response...

"Mom, who gives a crap about your forums?!" :lol:

camily

Peace
Just for the record, I asked my 16 year old what she would have done if I'd told the whole public forum all about her starting her period?

Her response...

:killingme True. Her friend (gingerbreadgurl's daughter) asked me "Why do you guys come on this site all the time. It's so boring." :lmao: If I had posted it on Myspace or somewhere they actually go it would be a different story.

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
Soemtimes I think my 12-year-old son is having one. He has become the moodiest kid. Last night, I went to bed early because I couldnt take the arguing between him and CLeValley.

:buttkick:

Radiant1

Soul Probe

Her response...

Let me guess...your sardonic S? I just love that girl! :smile:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Yes, I want to know if it was just her choice or was it a way she was raised. I love to get advice from people whom I admire! So rarebreed, what's the secret?

Neither. I never went on a "real" date until I was 25. Minus a few guys I met through personal ads which amounted to one date per guy, I never had a boyfriend.

M

Mousebaby

The first thing I said when I started mine was "Now I can have a baby." I was 11. :lol: Of course, I knew I wasn't going to go out and get pregnant any time soon. Took me another 14 yrs just to lose my virginity.

WOW! And I thought I was a rarity! I was just a few weeks shy of my 18th birthday when I lost mine, then I couldn't get enough! :drool:

camily

Peace
Soemtimes I think my 12-year-old son is having one. He has become the moodiest kid. Last night, I went to bed early because I couldnt take the arguing between him and CLeValley.

:buttkick:

Tell me about it. My 11 yr.old boy is just as bad. He has started with "Congratulations!" every time I (or anyone else) says they did anything.
Ex. Me: "I washed your favorite outfit today."
Him: "Congratulations."
:burning:

She started her period today. :faint: I'm happy for her because she's happy. Tomorrow should start the realization of what this is all about. Then she won't be so happy anymore.:lmao:

She's only happy because she thinks boobs are next :lol:

Welcome to the Club Lil Camily :howdy:

I have heard that teenage girls are the worst to be around that time of the month, I don't think I was bad. By the way, I hear girls are starting earlier and earlier all the time. How old is she?

I had a friend that started just as she got in THIRD grade :faint:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Tell me about it. My 11 yr.old boy is just as bad. He has started with "Congratulations!" every time I (or anyone else) says they did anything.
Ex. Me: "I washed your favorite outfit today."
Him: "Congratulations."
:burning:

That's pretty much the same sentiment I have about your daughter bleeding.

When I started reading this thread I was wondering if we were supposed to gather somewhere and celebrate.

camily

Peace

When I started reading this thread I was wondering if we were supposed to gather somewhere and celebrate.

If you want to I guess.
Most people would just stop reading a thread they weren't interested in instead of feeling the need to keep reading and then actually post in it.

M

Mousebaby

Good Grief, it's a right of passage! Just like it is for a guy to get laid for the first time. Jesus Christ people get a fricken grip! It's a natural normal body function, if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen! You knew what the thread was about before you even opened so stop your biatching!

camily

Peace
Good Grief, it's a right of passage! Just like it is for a guy to get laid for the first time. Jesus Christ people get a fricken grip! It's a natural normal body function, if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen! You knew what the thread was about before you even opened so stop your biatching!

:killingme:yay:

Radiant1

Soul Probe

Yep, we're to sacrifice the girl's first blood at midnight on a new moon to the goddess Luna. :bubble:

Radiant1

Soul Probe

Have there been any thread about someone's son getting laid for the first time? :twitch:

Radiant1

Soul Probe

Actually, now that I think about it, wouldn't that be more akin to..."My son had his first nocturnal emission, he's a man now, yay him!"

:lmao: