My wife chose money over me !!

J

jakejohnson1969

Im a happily married man, or at least I was til recently. Having kids makes moments of intimacy difficult as any body can tell you. Even if you arent trying to find intimate moments, you're still trying to find time alone with your spouse...am I right? So how would you feel if you found out all your kids were gone and you were going to have an afternoon of complete ALONE TIME with your wife? Totally excited,enthralled,driving like a maniac just to get home as fast as you can just so you can savor every single minute allotted to you right? Ok, so Im normal in my thought process there. Now imagine you get home and your getting ready to jump in the shower to freshen up and your wife tells you that she just got a phone call. A friend of the family ( who happens to be a complete jerk but showers money on your wife all the time without telling you ) wants to come by,pick you both up along with your child, who wont be home for 3 hours, and take you out to buy a present for that child. Being the levelheaded person that I am, I politely told her that our child wont be here for at least 3 hrs so there is no need for HIM to be here for at least 3 hrs...especially since his purpose is to take her along to pick out her own present. Makes perfect sense doesnt it? DONT FORGET THE FACT THAT MY WIFE AND I ARE ABOUT TO HAVE 3 HOURS OF ALONE TIME!!!! So why would you tell him " Sure, its ok. Come on over now." ARE YOU KIDDING ME? LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT...MY WIFE CALLED ME !!! TO TELL ME THAT WE HAD 3 HRS... ALONE...TO OURSELVES...NO KIDS AT ALL...NO INTERRUPTIONS AND THEN THE MOMENT I STEP IN THE DOOR SHE CALLS HIM TO SAY COME ON OVER ??? WHY ???
And then it hit me...she wanted him to spend beaucoup money on HER as well. Lets face it, that is his pattern. Everytime HE wants to buy something for my kids, my wife SUBTLY hints about other purchases she "needs" to make in front of him so, he just buys whatever she "needs" along with slipping her a little cash in her hand as well..if you call $300.00 a little cash. BTW, her "needs" are never less that $500.00 a piece.Yes, He is loaded too.
So do I think that there is anything sexual going on between these two? Not at all. I know him and her too well to assume that but nevertheless, OUR time together was passed over for a shopping spree on her behalf. The part that doesnt make any sense to me is that I have expressed to both of them my anger and frustration with this activity of another man buying things for my wife. THATS MY JOB AND NO ONE ELSES !!! He was told this straight to his face and she was too. My wife agree'd that this was inappropriate behavior on her part and it would never happen again....or at least thats what she told me. He stayed away for at least 9 months without spending money on my wife or children. ( And we didnt miss it at all ) But, later I found out that the reason he called my wife was she left him a voice mail 2 days earlier !!!!! It appears that my daughters electronic device was purchased thru him and was it was faulty. My wife "needed" him to be present to replace it since the receipt was in his name. WOW, WHAT GREAT WAY TO LURE HIM BACK INTO YOUR LIFE AND BACK INTO HIS SPENDING HABITS AGAIN !!!
Since this has all happened, she has yet to apologize or even explain why she behaved this way and quite honestly I dont feel she would anyways. I sure would like some feedback from anyone on this situation. Im getting sick and tired of hearing her say how much she has changed. It appears that when opportunity ISNT present she can say she has changed. But when opportunity does show up, she goes right back to the "old self".
Im still pi**ed off about this whole thing. Not about her mooching off him again...Im pi**ed at that too but the fact that she traded our precious time alone for a damn shopping spree for my daughter ( cough cough ) and her self.
Ya know, maybe Im looking at this all wrong !!! It seems to be acceptable behavior for a man to go out and buy things for another man wife ( as displayed by my wife )so maybe I should take another mans wife out and spend money on her. Hmmmmmm.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Im a happily married man, or at least I was til recently. Having kids makes moments of intimacy difficult as any body can tell you. Even if you arent trying to find intimate moments, you're still trying to find time alone with your spouse...am I right? So how would you feel if you found out all your kids were gone and you were going to have an afternoon of complete ALONE TIME with your wife?

Totally excited,enthralled,driving like a maniac just to get home as fast as you can just so you can savor every single minute allotted to you right? Ok, so Im normal in my thought process there. Now imagine you get home and your getting ready to jump in the shower to freshen up and your wife tells you that she just got a phone call. A friend of the family ( who happens to be a complete jerk but showers money on your wife all the time without telling you ) wants to come by,pick you both up along with your child, who wont be home for 3 hours, and take you out to buy a present for that child. Being the levelheaded person that I am, I politely told her that our child wont be here for at least 3 hrs so there is no need for HIM to be here for at least 3 hrs...especially since his purpose is to take her along to pick out her own present. Makes perfect sense doesnt it?

DONT FORGET THE FACT THAT MY WIFE AND I ARE ABOUT TO HAVE 3 HOURS OF ALONE TIME!!!! So why would you tell him " Sure, its ok. Come on over now." ARE YOU KIDDING ME? LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT...MY WIFE CALLED ME !!! TO TELL ME THAT WE HAD 3 HRS... ALONE...TO OURSELVES...NO KIDS AT ALL...NO INTERRUPTIONS AND THEN THE MOMENT I STEP IN THE DOOR SHE CALLS HIM TO SAY COME ON OVER ??? WHY ???

And then it hit me...she wanted him to spend beaucoup money on HER as well. Lets face it, that is his pattern. Everytime HE wants to buy something for my kids, my wife SUBTLY hints about other purchases she "needs" to make in front of him so, he just buys whatever she "needs" along with slipping her a little cash in her hand as well..if you call $300.00 a little cash. BTW, her "needs" are never less that $500.00 a piece.Yes, He is loaded too.

So do I think that there is anything sexual going on between these two? Not at all. I know him and her too well to assume that but nevertheless, OUR time together was passed over for a shopping spree on her behalf. The part that doesnt make any sense to me is that I have expressed to both of them my anger and frustration with this activity of another man buying things for my wife. THATS MY JOB AND NO ONE ELSES !!!

He was told this straight to his face and she was too. My wife agree'd that this was inappropriate behavior on her part and it would never happen again....or at least thats what she told me. He stayed away for at least 9 months without spending money on my wife or children. ( And we didnt miss it at all ) But, later I found out that the reason he called my wife was she left him a voice mail 2 days earlier !!!!! It appears that my daughters electronic device was purchased thru him and was it was faulty. My wife "needed" him to be present to replace it since the receipt was in his name. WOW, WHAT GREAT WAY TO LURE HIM BACK INTO YOUR LIFE AND BACK INTO HIS SPENDING HABITS AGAIN !!!

Since this has all happened, she has yet to apologize or even explain why she behaved this way and quite honestly I dont feel she would anyways. I sure would like some feedback from anyone on this situation. Im getting sick and tired of hearing her say how much she has changed. It appears that when opportunity ISNT present she can say she has changed. But when opportunity does show up, she goes right back to the "old self".
Im still pi**ed off about this whole thing. Not about her mooching off him again...Im pi**ed at that too but the fact that she traded our precious time alone for a damn shopping spree for my daughter ( cough cough ) and her self.

Ya know, maybe Im looking at this all wrong !!! It seems to be acceptable behavior for a man to go out and buy things for another man wife ( as displayed by my wife )so maybe I should take another mans wife out and spend money on her. Hmmmmmm.

My eyes! :cds:

:fixed: for those who want to ready the freakshow post of the day. (I did NOT) ...just edited. :lol:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Sorry dude. But unless he is 1) the father of your child or 2) your wife's father...there is no way in heck she isn't doing some fun sexual positions with him.

No man buys expensive crap for a woman and her child unless he's getting something out of it. Fact of life.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Pack her bag and give her the "mail forwarding" slip with her new (the other mans)address on it. She should get the hint.

R

retiredweaxman

Sounds like she has a "Sugar Daddy" who may be trying to weasel into her life by buying her affections. Either that or she wants him in her life and he is not totally oblivious to it.

Instead of packing her things, I would sit her down and explain how you feel...and at the end, give her the choice - him or you. If she chooses you, he needs to stay out of her life and that includes Myspace, Facebook and any other social web site out there.

However, if you give her that ultimatum, be prepared for the worst.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I wonder if rich dude is married and if so, does his wife know he's spending money on her?

But I have to wonder why THEY (wife and her dude) feel it's ok for him to spend the money on the child, and provide her with electronic devices..

Maybe she knows something the husband doesn't??

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I want ya'll to notice that I was the first one to call out for a SugarDaddy. Step back in line and wait your turn.