Nadler Gives Republicans One Week To ‘Participate’ In Impeachment Inquiry

itsbob

I bowl overhand
What's truly disturbing is that there are others out there that are as brain washed as sappy, that believe that anything Trump did, is a basis to remove him from office. There have always been conditions attached to aid to other countries to ensure the aid isn't deposited into a proverbial Swiss bank account and nothing is given in return. The Ukraine aid isn't any different. It shouldn't matter one little bit if that corruption is tied to one running against the president. I believe it's better to get it out in the open for all to see. Can anyone honestly say that they would want a president like Biden who is blatantly breaking the law to enrich himself and his son?

When this is all over, the Biden's had better lawyer up, and lawyer up good. They definitely have a tiger by the tail when ****ing with Trump. I have a feeling that they're all trying to deflect from the graft and cronyism that defines what our political system has devolved into. I've said it before, but it's worth repeating, we need term limits on ALL elected positions and now we've also been made aware of the need to clean house of appointed officials, as well. If not, you get corrupt appointees like Vindman breaking military protocol because of his political beliefs. He is a disgrace to his uniform and I hope that his firing opens some eyes.
When the government turns into a Swamp, you can bet the Ogre running the swamp is sitting in the White House.

Trump promised to weed them out, make them show themselves, and he's doing it. Every single Liberal is scared they may be next.. they HAD to go on the offense, they HAD to do what they are doing, or the DNC would have fallen like a house of cards.

CPUSA

You are forgetting Sondlands testimony which I have shown you repeatedly.

We also have Vindman’s testimony of the call in question.

We also know the call was moved to a secure server which was highly unusual. ( We know how you feel about server irregularity if you want to be ethically consistent)

We also know Trump refuses to release the transcript of the call

We also know he refuses to let 4 other people testify
We also know he specifically told Sondland “ no Quid pro Quo the day after he was made aware of the WB complaint and released the aid.

All of those things show a pattern of guilt and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see exactly what happened.

If you are honest with yourself it’s clear.
You can say “I like Trump still, I don’t care” but that means you are no longer for the rule of law but for one man
Your voluntary retardation is spiraling way out of control.
I feel sorry for your crackwhore mom's failed abortion
It produced an idiot like you

Stjohns3269

If there were rules being put to good use, it would not be troubling.

I've asked you repeatedly to show me where the rules set in place by the GOP and reaffirmed by a bipartisan group prior to this investigation have been broken by anyone other than republicans and you continue to just push false narratives.

It's almost like you have a vested interest in not being wrong

Stjohns3269

Yeah who cares, as long as YOU hate Trump Resistance by any means, Lies, Innuendo, False Narratives .... Anything to make Trump Look Bad

yeah cannot give the guy credit from visiting Afghanistan, ya cannot give he credit for the death of the ISIS Leader .......

Be Specific how was Trump Extorting Ukraine, Explain how Biden gets a pass on UKRAINE investigating Birsma Corruption and Hunter Biden's Crony Political JOB, because is running for President

Hunter Biden NO Experience in Gas and OIL - more familiar with smoking crack in a strip club - gets a 50k a month job - and you claim Trump is corrupt

Ukraine's Own President says once again - no Quid Pro Quo

Liar there is nothing to investigate ... this is a report based on 4th hand innuendo

Why do i have to explain things to each you individually? Do you not read the previous posts that cover all of this?

Hunter Biden got the job on the bard due to nepotism just like Ivanka and Jared have jobs in the White House due to nepotism. All three cases are inappropriate yet you only complain about one.

The prosecutor Biden wanted removed was investigating a period of time before Hunter worked on the board. There was no evidence of his wrongdoing since the time period in question as prior to his employment. Biden wanted the prosecutor removed along with the heads of numerous intelligence agencies who all agreed he was corrupt.

If you would just do some research yourself you would see much like all the other conspiracy theories the GOP and Trump try to get you to believe there is no there there. They re merely trying to damage their opponents. Remember, Pizzagate, Seth Rich, Hilary wears a back brace and has days to live.

Do you notice a pattern?

If a whistle blower reports that they believe there is evidence of wrong doing by the president there is a duty to investigate it which is what their process is.

Why are you so against an investigation?

If someone calls the police to report an alleged crime do you think the police should ignore it?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Why do i have to explain things to each you individually? Do you not read the previous posts that cover all of this?

Hunter Biden got the job on the bard due to nepotism just like Ivanka and Jared have jobs in the White House due to nepotism. All three cases are inappropriate yet you only complain about one.

The prosecutor Biden wanted removed was investigating a period of time before Hunter worked on the board. There was no evidence of his wrongdoing since the time period in question as prior to his employment. Biden wanted the prosecutor removed along with the heads of numerous intelligence agencies who all agreed he was corrupt.

If you would just do some research yourself you would see much like all the other conspiracy theories the GOP and Trump try to get you to believe there is no there there. They re merely trying to damage their opponents. Remember, Pizzagate, Seth Rich, Hilary wears a back brace and has days to live.

Do you notice a pattern?

If a whistle blower reports that they believe there is evidence of wrong doing by the president there is a duty to investigate it which is what their process is.

If someone calls the police to report an alleged crime do you think the police should ignore it?
Do tell, what is inappropriate or illegal about Jared and Ivanka working in the White House?? Can you point out to any law, or any rule or even process that says the President can't hire whoever the hell he wants??

On the other hand there is a VERY long list of what was wrong with the cokehead on the board of Burisma..

Stjohns3269

When the government turns into a Swamp, you can bet the Ogre running the swamp is sitting in the White House.

Trump promised to weed them out, make them show themselves, and he's doing it. Every single Liberal is scared they may be next.. they HAD to go on the offense, they HAD to do what they are doing, or the DNC would have fallen like a house of cards.

Trump has become the swamp. Everyone he has contact with, who advises him, works for him or supports him has been prosecuted and many have gone to jail.

Hunter Duncan is the latest ( to resign and plead guilty after claim " witch Hunt" ) as of today.

Parnas and the other one are awaiting prosecution , Stone is awaiting sentencing and Guliani will be arrested shortly.

That's at least ten people in jail or awaiting prosecution.

That is the very definition of the swamp.

How many years do you have to go back to find a president in a similar situation?

How much more money does Trup have to spend golfing or visiting his own properties before it becomes clear to you that he is lying to you?

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Making Joe Biden the WhistleBlower I would say you are correct.. should Trump ignore Biden boasting about extorting a foreign government??

Stjohns3269

Do tell, what is inappropriate or illegal about Jared and Ivanka working in the White House?? Can you point out to any law, or any rule or even process that says the President can't hire whoever the hell he wants??

On the other hand there is a VERY long list of what was wrong with the cokehead on the board of Burisma..

Hypocrite. What is different? Is Burisma not free to hire however they want regardless of your opinion?

What qualifications do Ivanka and Jared have to work in the White House that Hunter doesn't have to work on the board?

The answer is nothing. It's the exact same situation you just can't bring yourself to criticize a single thing about Trump because it would somehow reflect on your judgement and you want to "own the libs" and thats all you guys care about

Stjohns3269

Making Joe Biden the WhistleBlower I would say you are correct.. should Trump ignore Biden boasting about extorting a foreign government??

There has been an investigation and the prosecutor was removed. If you educate yourself and stop listening to Fox news and GOP crap you would know that.

You would also know that the period of time the prosecutor was investigating was prior to Hunter's time on the board so the timeline doesnt even make sense . It is deliberate propaganda meant to distract from the impeachment process.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Trump has become the swamp. Everyone he has contact with, who advises him, works for him or supports him has been prosecuted and many have gone to jail.

And none of them have gone to jail for anything related to Trump, his campaign or his presidency.. but nice try.

Stjohns3269

And none of them have gone to jail for anything related to Trump, his campaign or his presidency.. but nice try.

If I sent the police to investigate you and your family and friends would they find 10 people to prosecute?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Hypocrite. What is different? Is Burisma not free to hire however they want regardless of your opinion?

What qualifications do Ivanka and Jared have to work in the White House that Hunter doesn't have to work on the board?

The answer is nothing. It's the exact same situation you just can't bring yourself to criticize a single thing about Trump because it would somehow reflect on your judgement and you want to "own the libs" and thats all you guys care about
Not even close to the same situation.. there isn't a single government Trump can hold hostage to increase their earnings.. and they aren't criminal cokeheads.

SamSpade

And there has been NO investigation to prove if he was or wasn't, only democrats saying.. "Biden did nothing wrong, it's been investigated!!" By WHO, who investigated what Biden did??

This is probably the one retort that is most repeated and the most meaningless.

Wasn't investigated by US. What, you think the DEMOCRATS looked into if it was suspicious?
The only investigation I know of was done by the person Biden approved after the previous one was fired - and voila, everything at Burisma came out clean, and they just had to pay a small bribe fee. Yep. A new prosecutor is brought on board, and wow, everything is good.

Color me unconvinced. Because if Biden WAS investigated by us, doing it again won't hurt anybody.

Stjohns3269

Not even close to the same situation.. there isn't a single government Trump can hold hostage to increase their earnings.. and they aren't criminal cokeheads.

You should do some research into how many Chinese patents Ivanka has gotten and since Trump took office and the extent of Jareds real Estate deals.

You might be surprised.

SamSpade

The shits gonna hit the fan for the Bidens, and old Uncle Joe is out there showing the world what dementia looks like in it's early stages.

I'm still hugely amused by the "no malarkey" slogan.

I mean, you want to PROVE you're old and out of touch - this does it in spades.

Stjohns3269

This is probably the one retort that is most repeated and the most meaningless.

Wasn't investigated by US. What, you think the DEMOCRATS looked into if it was suspicious?
The only investigation I know of was done by the person Biden approved after the previous one was fired - and voila, everything at Burisma came out clean, and they just had to pay a small bribe fee. Yep. A new prosecutor is brought on board, and wow, everything is good.

Color me unconvinced. Because if Biden WAS investigated by us, doing it again won't hurt anybody.

Ok. Let's do it. Dont you think the DOJ would do just that if there was sufficient evidence? No one is keeping them from investigating.

So to be clear you are advocating that Biden be investigated based off of hearsay yet that same "hear say" is not enough to investigate Trump.

nutz

Ok. Let's do it. Dont you think the DOJ would do just that if there was sufficient evidence? No one is keeping them from investigating.

So to be clear you are advocating that Biden be investigated based off of hearsay yet that same "hear say" is not enough to investigate Trump.
Investigate away, thats all this Presidency has seen from your side. You still haven’t found any evidence of wrongdoing.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
If I sent the police to investigate you and your family and friends would they find 10 people to prosecute?
Depending on the state my friends and family live in, I'm sure they could find something somebody is doing wrong, and prosecute for.. I'm sure the same could be said for you.

But that isn't the way it's supposed to work is it?? They just cant pick out a citizen and investigate them until they find something they are doing wrong..

Are you a lawyer that is familiar with EVERY single law that touches every aspect of your life, because I'd bet they'd find multiple things that you are doing that are against some law that you aren't even aware of??