Nancy Pelosi and the dems are idiots

ice-man

If you say so. Why are you making up crap? Your just mad cause the old man WILL lose in november and your worst fear will come true -- a president thats of color (non white). LMAO @ YOU HATER !!!!!!!

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
If you say so. Why are you making up crap? Your just mad cause the old man WILL lose in november and your worst fear will come true -- a president thats of color (non white). LMAO @ YOU HATER !!!!!!!

:lmao: Hey dumbass, first was talk about DemoRats and cigarette taxes, then you mentioned Bush did COKE and I mentioned NObama did Coke more recently (and more of it through college) and since you cannot stand on any merits to your post you reach into your back pocket and pull out your...

Attachments

• racecard.jpg
    racecard.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 43

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

My fear is Obama becoming Presdent....oh...he is of color???:yikes:

I would vote for Michael Steele or Condi Rice today if they were running :shrug:it's not the color thing!

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

I would vote for Michael Steele or Condi Rice today if they were running :shrug:it's not the color thing!

Totally agree, both in my opinion would be ideal candidates!!! :buddies:

And I would easily vote for Condi over McCain and McCain clearly over the inexperienced NObama...

ice-man

Only a racist like you would say some sorry crap like that about the race card. I know your type -- want it back like it was before 1865.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm

Agreed!:buddies: Matter of fact, I would really like to see McCain choose Condi Rice as his VP, and let her run on a presidential ticket, four years later!

bcp

In My Opinion
I think I posted in another thread that people would be called racist if they didnt vote for the fuzzy headed mud worshiper.

looks like Im right.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Was that a dumb idea?.............McCain choosing Condi Rice for VP? I respect her very much - her intelligence, what she says, and the way she states her opinions....plus, she's got that experience thing going for her- concerning world affairs.

bcp

In My Opinion
Was that a dumb idea?.............McCain choosing Condi Rice for VP? I respect her very much - her intelligence, what she says, and the way she states her opinions....plus, she's got that experience thing going for her- concerning world affairs.
:yay:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm

Thanks! :buddies: I think it IS time for a woman to take the reins of the USA, and I cannot imagine anyone more qualified for the VP slot, or even the presidential ticket, 4 years down the road from now. She's travelled the world over as Secretary of State, and she seems well respected by those dignitaries, premieres, and heads of state, etal, so far as I've seen.

Opinions?

bcp

In My Opinion
Thanks! :buddies: I think it IS time for a woman to take the reins of the USA, and I cannot imagine anyone more qualified for the VP slot, or even the presidential ticket, 4 years down the road from now. She's travelled the world over as Secretary of State, and she seems well respected by those dignitaries, premieres, and heads of state, etal, so far as I've seen.

Opinions?
Imagine this ticket.
Condi president
Colin Vice president

Now that would have to send some serious respect, and fear throughout the world.
compassion to a point. then all hell would break loose.

bcp

In My Opinion

Opinions?
let me add this.
I dont think that its "time" for a woman, or a black or an old wrinkled white guy.
I just think its time we put someone in office that might actually do something for a change. Not since Regan have we had a good president.
its time for that.

Condi just happens to be someone that fits what I want to see, she just happens to be a black woman.