NASCAR fans

Kerad

Why do they paint fake headlights on the cars?

Also..why do they let NASCAR drivers race in the Busch series?

:confused:

Mikeinsmd

Kerad said:
Why do they paint fake headlights on the cars? So it'll look like a real car? :lmao:

Also..why do they let NASCAR drivers race in the Busch series?:confused: It's all about the $$$

Cup drivers bring out more fans.
:yay:

Last edited:

Kerad

Mikeinsmd said:

Well..it doesn't look like a "real car". Well...maybe to some it does. :shrug:

And my take on the Busch races is: To get cheap money.
I thought Busch was the "minor leagues" of NASCAR. No?

Do NFL players go back and play for their college teams on Saturday?

Lame.

Kerad said:

Lame.

So, you're telling us you don't like Nascar? :lmao:

Mikeinsmd

Kerad said:

Lame.
I was JK about looking like a real car. :biggrin:

I agree with ya on Cup guys driving in Busch. Shoudn't be allowed. But as we all know, the almighty dollar speaks loudly in all sports. Cup guys bring more fans out to Busch races thus increasing ticket and concession sales.

Kerad

Speedy70 said:
So, you're telling us you don't like Nascar? :lmao:

Well...not really. I was trying to get into it...up until the NASCAR dudes started racing the Busch series, and the fake headlight thing seemed like a slam against the fans.

Did they really think the fans are that dumb??? :shrug:

Kerad said:
Well...not really. I was trying to get into it...up until the NASCAR dudes started racing the Busch series, and the fake headlight thing seemed like a slam against the fans.

I for one believe that Denny actually races on his Rascal @ nursing homes. :shrug:

Kerad

Mikeinsmd said:
I was JK about looking like a real car. :biggrin:

I agree with ya on Cup guys driving in Busch. Shoudn't be allowed. But as we all know, the almighty dollar speaks loudly in all sports. Cup guys bring more fans out to Busch races thus increasing ticket and concession sales.

I guess so. Money talks...no doubt.

Still...I'm guessing there are many minor league racers that aren't too thrilled with the fact that the NASCAR guys are stealing their races.

Kerad said:

To be honest, I haven't even noticed the headlights. What's the big deal about that? Who cares.

Kerad

Speedy70 said:
To be honest, I haven't even noticed the headlights. What's the big deal about that? Who cares.

Well...it's not a "big deal". It's just that...somewhere along the line...in the last few years, someone had a meeting about it.

Who knows why they decided to do it...but it was agreed that "We should paint fake headlights on the cars".

I'm wondering why they decided to do that...that's all.

I have a theory...but nobody's gonna like it.

:lmao:

Who cares?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Kerad said:
Well...it's not a "big deal". It's just that...somewhere along the line...in the last few years, someone had a meeting about it.

Who knows why they decided to do it...but it was agreed that "We should paint fake headlights on the cars".

I'm wondering why they decided to do that...that's all.

I have a theory...but nobody's gonna like it.

:lmao:

Who cares?

They have had decals/painted on headlight for years.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Kerad said:
Why do they paint fake headlights on the cars?
there are actually people that think there are Fords Chevys and Dodges out there on the race track. The headlight stickers are part of the illusion that the National Association of STOCK CAR racing actually races stock cares.

Kerad said:
Also..why do they let NASCAR drivers race in the Busch series?
Driving is a skill. To maintain the level necessary to compete at the top levels requires constant pratice. Most of the NASCAR guys race in a lot of lesser series such as midgets.
J.P. Montoya moved from F1 to NASCAR this year, talk about a step down...