NASCAR fans

Kerad

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Because NASCAR is a sport :shrug: :smack:

I'd be more impressed if they could get from Waldorf to the Pentagon in 30 minutes on a Wednesday morning rush hour. :lmao:

500 miles of turning left is not a sport. D.C. rush hour..now THAT's A sport!

Attachments

• NAS.jpg
    NAS.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 65

greyhound

Kerad said:
I'd be more impressed if they could get from Waldorf to the Pentagon in 30 minutes on a Wednesday morning rush hour. :lmao:

:yay:

mainman

Set Trippin
holding wheel to left, pressing foot down.....:hot:..........

an hour later........

holding wheel to left, pressing foot down.....:hot:..........

and yet another hour later....

still holding wheel to left, pressing foot down.....:hot:..........

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Kerad said:

Turned it on for a few minutes. Kind of looked like the beltway,
The Outer Loop 500 :lol:

C

czygvtwkr

NASCAR limits practice sessions on each track, so the Busch race is just another practice session. When they started limiting practices multi car garages started doing better (more cars and drivers to scope out a track) and the Busch races started filling with Cup drivers.

beerlover

The owners of the Bush cars want to hire the best driver they can in order to increase chances of a win. Plus, if they can get a Cup driver in their car it may entice more sponsors to sign on. Cup drivers to it for the additional practice and for the fun.

The headlight stickers are there to make the cars look more like their actual stock counterparts in the hopes that it will sell more cars for the manufacturer.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
beerlover said:
The headlight stickers are there to make the cars look more like their actual stock counterparts in the hopes that it will sell more cars for the manufacturer.
Have another beer. Who do you think "manufactures" the cars you see on the track?

blitz10

:whistle:
Kerad said:
Well...not really. I was trying to get into it...up until the NASCAR dudes started racing the Busch series, and the fake headlight thing seemed like a slam against the fans.

Did they really think the fans are that dumb???

:shrug: