Need a Man for Date for Company Christmas Party on Saturday

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Magnum said:
Comments on this Post don't mess with Migtig

That wasn't very nice
:roflmao: That's okay I was told I was desperate. :huggy: I guess some folks don't like that fact that you are getting some attention. :wink:

Jameo

What?!
migtig said:
:roflmao: That's okay I was told I was desperate. :huggy: I guess some folks don't like that fact that you are getting some attention. :wink:

U too, huh? All I said was he was a hottie :killingme :lmao:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
migtig said:
Missed ya Friday. J remembered my beverage of choice. Luv that woman.

I know, she told me on Sat...the one time in a long time I've missed a Friday. We went to see National Treasure.:lol:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
migtig said:

I guess people really don't like me talking to you, got more for it. Sad people want to do that and wont say who it is. They called you crazy

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Sharon said:
I know, she told me on Sat...the one time in a long time I've missed a Friday. We went to see National Treasure.:lol:
I want to see that! Hopefully, I'll see ya next time. I want to hear about "grams". :wink:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Magnum said:
I guess people really don't like me talking to you, got more for it. Sad people want to do that and wont say who it is. They called you crazy
It's cause I am. :wink: But I am sorry you are getting bad karma for me. If they have a problem with me, they should be hitting me not you. Misdirected negative karma. :huggy: You're a good enough feller, maybe they are just jealous of the positive attention you've received.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
migtig said:
It's cause I am. :wink: But I am sorry you are getting bad karma for me. If they have a problem with me, they should be hitting me not you. Misdirected negative karma. :huggy: You're a good enough feller, maybe they are just jealous of the positive attention you've received.

Maybe, no big deal to me though.

S

SixxiS

im too short:ohwell: not that i would anyway.....it takes a special type of looser to try to "hook up" on the internet

SmallTown

Football season!
SixxiS said:
im too short:ohwell: not that i would anyway.....it takes a special type of looser to try to "hook up" on the internet
Yep! Better to pick up chicks at a bar when they are full of beer and don't know any better! :yay:

Midnightrider

SmallTown said:
Yep! Better to pick up chicks at a bar when they are full of beer and don't know any better! :yay:
come on,if he doesn't have the confidence to "pretend hook up" on the internet, there is no way in hell he's talking to girls, even drunk ones.