Netflix (or Amazon Prime) and chill

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Ted Lasso on Apple+.

🍎

i watch it with the caption on because of the accents.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
But I am loving Strange New Worlds!
And so was I. Right up to it's Broadway Musical episode.

1691188802340.png

Kinnakeet

Since the snow and frigid weather has given me more time to watch Netflix, what gems have you found - movies, series, documentaries, etc.?

My brother recommended 'Bright' with Will Smith, and is a made for Netflix movie. Watched it last night and it was really good in a strange and violent way. :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bright_(film)

Watching 'Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' which is pure entertainment and Jack Sparrow at his finest.

Series I've liked:

The Crown (in progress)
House of Cards (in progress)
Stranger Things
Grace and Frankie
Glow
Orange Is The New Black
Mindhunter

Whatcha watching? :popcorn:
On patrol live and reruns of Seinfeld and Two and a half men

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I watched "The Pope's Exorcist" on Netflix. It was good but it got a bit preachy at the end. Russell Crowe was perfect in this role as the exorcist.

NOTSMC

All of these have been out awhile but well worth the watch:

The Thing About Pam - Rene Zellwinger (sp). I think Dateline has done a few shows on this - true story about Pam Hupp who murdered her best friend for the insurance money. Easy watch, a couple of episodes, one grabs you and you can't wait for the next. It's on HULU.

Under the Banner of Heaven - based on a true story about the Morman murders.

We Own This City on HBO. Corruption story about the Baltimore City Police - not a documentary but really a crazy story and what's worse it's true.

Dead to Me with Christina Applegate. I think it's on Netflix - hooked me couldn't put it down.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Netflix. The Deer Hunter. I'd never seen it. Also been watching Shameless off and on.