Networking..What does everyone do for a living?

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Yah

Stuff envelopes ehh. I always wanted to do that. Andf make a million dollars off that racket. If your really an entreprneuer(spelling).

Ya should video tape it all, and air it on the internet...Cariblue and sexyprincess erotic adventures of stuffing envelopes.

And yes Migtig, I thought about that. Dc and Baltimore. And with all the government contractors I could find another job if I so desire. Now that I am already down here and made the initial move anyways.

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Tell me

You don't write them screwed up misdriected, confusing crappy technical manuals? lol

If so I have a bone to pick with jew..

blueeyes76

no, i have nothing to do with those things!! i worked in a technical library for 4 years, i know how horrible they are. lol.

i mostly write tech. reports.

tater

Re: and I'll answer for Tater ...

Originally posted by BchBns
because he doesn't speak until he is spoken to! :whip: :spank: "See what I mean Jerry? He won't bow down and kiss my feet when I walk in the door at night and rub my shoulders and back when I demand! Is that too much to ask?"

just kidding ... I love my tater salad :kiss:

Hey babe you know that's not true...... I DO TOO do all that stuff honey bunny (I just don't want everybody else to know that, so shhhhh don't tell em').

Ahem, *stern voice* "now go get me a beer and fix me a sandwich, I'll be over here takin' a nap if ya need me"
:)

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by cariblue

I bet you're casting couch is full!

bk, what are you wearing?

The couch has been kinda empty lately. Do you know anyone with special talents?
:D

I mentioned it in another thread, but I'm wearing black tube socks, sandals, a speedo, and a wife beater t-shirt, which very nicely accentuates the hair on my back!

FIREMAN

Not really, but my right arm gets so tired from lifting those 10oz beers. But to clear everything up, I work with a construction group. When i'm not doing that I'm at the firehouse dealing with firefighter6's crap. Just joking

:cheers: :cheers:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by bknarw

I mentioned it in another thread, but I'm wearing black tube socks, sandals, a speedo, and a wife beater t-shirt, which very nicely accentuates the hair on my back!

Stop it! Your getting me excited! :lol:

firefighter6

Originally posted by FIREMAN
Not really, but my right arm gets so tired from lifting those 10oz beers. But to clear everything up, I work with a construction group. When i'm not doing that I'm at the firehouse dealing with firefighter6's crap. Just joking

10-4 copy roger hahaha and I am dealing with Fireman attitude all the time

G

giggles04

Hahaha!!!!! Now ya'll play nice!!!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by SxyPrincess

Stop it! Your getting me excited! :lol:

Did I also mention that I have on one of those hats with the two beer cups and the straws, and that I've braided my nose hairs?

FIREMAN

Negative. I'm leaving tonight for a week of deep sea tuna fishing and beer. I know, I know my pass port usually doesn't let me past Waldorf. But I talked it out with Border Police.

So I'm leaving my job of Mayor of The Valley for a week. Hope the place doesn't fall apart.

G

giggles04

Negative. I'm leaving tonight for a week of deep sea tuna fishing and beer. I know, I know my pass port usually doesn't let me past Waldorf. But I talked it out with Border Police.

So I'm leaving my job of Mayor of The Valley for a week. Hope the place doesn't fall apart.

You're out of control Mister! Have fun fishin!!! I'll be chillin in OC!:) Mayor of the Valley... ha! The place is going to totally far apart without ya! And without firefighter too.... oh my!