Networking..What does everyone do for a living?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Government employee, Aero Engineer, Team Lead for three military radar units at the Atlantic Test Range (5.1.1), responsible for the conduct of safe operations of aircraft within the restricted area complex at Pax River and NAWC Test Track located in the warning areas off the coast of DELMARVA. Also conduct range clearance by providing radar surveillance for the weapons testing conducted at Dahlgren, VA. My teammates and I get to use cutting edge technology systems and evaluate new conceptual processes. Stressful, but rewarding and a heck of a lot of fun. Also I am a senior weapons delivery/mission controller for the RDT&E projects.

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Cool

Some of you all have some interesting jobs. After I read the post I realized the program and what it was by the way butterfly. Aren't they cobras going from 3 blades to 4? Part of that program right?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by bknarw
I'm a talent agent. I work with comedians, mostly, but also some theatre acts and bands. I book acts for colleges and corporate groups from all over the country.
This is our slow season.
:D

BK,

Ever run across a comedian named "Big Al" Goodwin. Saw him a few years ago and he was extremely funny. Think he's from around the DC area and if you know of him appearing somewhere I would like to check him out again.