Networking..What does everyone do for a living?

S

Sticks

Re: Tell me

Originally posted by sgtsprout
You don't write them screwed up misdriected, confusing crappy technical manuals? lol

If so I have a bone to pick with jew..

HEY! I write a screwed up misdriected, confusing crappy technical manual my fellow Devil Dog! lol. It's not a Seat manual though.
Peace!
John

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Fireman,
I like your signature. With so many Navy folk around here the saying goes "Old sailors never die, they just get little dinghys":eek:

FIREMAN

toying with Mr. Fireman emotions again. That will get you at least two:spank: :spank: and :shocked:

Will this day ever end? Come on

FIREMAN

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Ok, now--enough! Pixie is my girl and I'm getting jealous! :D

I don't know? I think I have embrassed her. She gave up and told me I won. Jealousy will get you no where Sxy.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by pixiegirl
But but Sxy I just did it cause you were talking w/ bk and cari:bawl:

:lmao:

Not to mention the fact that I just discovered yesterday, much to my horror, that you have no intention on taking any of this flirting any further. Imagine my shock!
As I said earlier, those "white trash" tattoos should have flagged me on you from the beginning!
:D

G

giggles04

Originally posted by FIREMAN
Nope, I'll do all the work. Kick back and hold on to my ears!:lol:

I am going to refrain from commenting on the above statement! ha!!!!

Lilly

The Original Lilly
I am a government contractor that works for various programs on base, technically an Office Solutions Provider. Basically I tear workgroups apart and put them back together in a way designed to work more efficiently. I specialize in computer systems and personnell arrangements - not the technical stuff - that blows my mind. Basically I don't tell them what they are doing is wrong but how they could do what they do better. I modify and create databases to help connect strands of information, implement new computer programs to help them manage thier information, teach them how to maintain electronic files and help managers with defining thier employees' jobs - so that everyone knows exactly what it is they are supposed to be doing. Whew! What a mouthful!

SxyPrincess

Pixie,

Your "admirer" would like you to visit him in the styx, again tonight. :D I'm probably gonna head down there later. Also, I should be able to go with you to the SP tonight. I'll give you a call later on.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
My Admirer????

Fireman,

Not embarrased but how do you respond to a comment like that? I was laughing so hard I couldn't come up with anything clever to say.

SxyPrincess

Pixie,

Think about where we were last nite and then, think about my friends, friend. He's got the same name as your (excuse me) ex. Anyhow--he would like to see you, again! :D

BTW...remember I was telling you about the song "She thinks my tractors sexy." well, Kenny Chesney sings it.