New ammo

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
you will never get your hands on a box, the FEDS will ban these just like the Black Talons ...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Check out a website called box o truth....They test all sorts of loads for penetration and effectiveness. Bird shot doesn't cut it any gauge for self defense.

Love box of truth.

Let's do a test; you get someone you don't like to break in tonight and I'll meet them in the hallway with some #7. If they make it out alive, you win.

ANY shot shell is devastating at close range.

:buddies:

Chris0nllyn

How are these much different from normal HP rounds?

Not jacketed hollow points, but the all copper ones that have 4 "arms" that come out on impact?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Love box of truth.

Let's do a test; you get someone you don't like to break in tonight and I'll meet them in the hallway with some #7. If they make it out alive, you win.

You do own a GoPro camera...right?

Bonehead

Hmmm

Love box of truth.

I don't think Hank is available tonight. He has a date with his lego blocks or something...

Love box of truth.

Truth. I blew a fence post in half with a 12 gauge with 8 shot in it. I was about 6' way though.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Truth. I blew a fence post in half with a 12 gauge with 8 shot in it. I was about 6' way though.

If someone would like to...'explore' my home, uninvited, in the middle of the night, pretty much any room I 'greet' them in, that's about what it's gonna be; Six foot from me to them and then, not too soon after, about 6' from them to the grass.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
yeah..I'm under no illusions about the "stopping power" of a .30 pistol round. But its more than a .22..and has a slender frame is reasonably compact and that fits my hand better than any of the sub-compacts do.

officeguy

What a 'great' round. Based on their own gel films, this combines the poor penetration of birdshot (at a distance) with the overpenetration of a steel-core AP munition. So while you mess up your adversaries clothing with those little copper fragments, the solid slug will penetrate through him and kill your neighbors kids in their sleep.

Stupid Zombie killer gimmick.