New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

mitzi

Just read that Shopper's made an announcement they are going into the McKay's. Sheetz is going in by the VA Medical building.

3CATSAILOR

Apartments and townhouses, just to make it more of a cluster at that intersection.
Good grief! Just want we need. The work they did a few years back at that intersection was supposed to improve traffic there. instead two lanes turning left have to merge in to one. Not to mention TWO huge pot holes that were never filled correctly and are still an issue.

OldHillcrestGuy

Aldi's !!!!!! Good thing, I need some chisels, :bann:

Me and my better half love Aldi, I may never go in Food Lion again. People will moan and fuss about it coming, but if I remember a couple years back alot of the folks belittled the one down in Hollywood, sure looks like that parking lot has alot of cars in it most of the time. Only thing Im upset about is that its not being located across the street where new McKays never went, then I could go there and come in from Charlotte Hall Rd. and not have to go across Three Notch Rd. and get all tangled up in all the new traffic that the Chick-Fli-A will bring.

FettZilla

The traffic would have to go in another way around to get to Chick-fil-A and not have it jam Route 5 which it still will.

OldHillcrestGuy

The traffic would have to go in another way around to get to Chick-fil-A and not have it jam Route 5 which it still will.
I would think that planners when they plan a Chick-Fil-A know that they will need a very long drive thru area because of the long lines from cars waiting in their lines at other locations.

jrt_ms1995

I would think that planners when they plan a Chick-Fil-A know that they will need a very long drive thru area because of the long lines from cars waiting in their lines at other locations.
Well, they don't have the chicken, egg, and cheese bagel on the breakfast menu any more so what's the point of going? 😢 😠