New Girl Here!

BuddyLee

Football addict
trixieracer98 said:
those are some seriously rude things to say in response to all of what 4 posts and one line of text in a profile. it takes a mighty small mind to sum a person up based on that alone.

try having a conversation with me before you just assume you know all about my personality.
:hypocrite: Aren't you the one who said all of Southern Maryland was white sheet wearin', beer guzzlin', sittin' on the edge of the porch inbreeds? All while knowing jack squat about any individual on these very boards.

Last edited:

Animal

I eat red meat
BuddyLee said:
:hypocrite: Aren't you the one who said all of Southern Maryland was white sheet wearin', beer guzzlin', sittin' on the edge of the porch inbreeds? All while knowing jack squat about any individual on these very boards.
:yeahthat: You tell her EPP. :biggrin:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
trixieracer98 said:
apparently no one here has ever simply agreed to disagree.

not that hard of a concept.

Apparently, you've never heard of being able to back up what you say with fact, or at the very least sound reasoning. Look around, plenty of us have agreed disagee on several occasions. The problem here, is that you seem to dispise someone else not agreeing with you and consequently see it as some sort of threat. Guess what: "Welcome to the Internet"

BTW, sorry Vrai, I know we're supposed to be nice to the newbies. I'm trying to be good, I really am, but she's making it way too tempting to be a smarta** :ohwell:

Chain729 said:
Apparently, you've never heard of being able to back up what you say with fact, or at the very least sound reasoning. Look around, plenty of us have agreed disagee on several occasions. The problem here, is that you seem to dispise someone else not agreeing with you and consequently see it as some sort of threat. Guess what: "Welcome to the Internet"

BTW, sorry Vrai, I know we're supposed to be nice to the newbies. I'm trying to be good, I really am, but she's making it way too tempting to be a smarta** :ohwell:
OMG...:lol: where did you find that?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Chain729 said:

Great find! :notworthy :lmao:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
sweetpea said:
OMG...:lol: where did you find that?

That particular "welcome" has been posted on several sites. I first saw it about a year ago when someone posted a link to it on another message board. I thought it was funny as hell and applicable to the current situation, so I consulted my buddy Google.

BTW, Trix if that was you that gave me the gray Karma, you might want to look here. Without comments, until you get enough posts, people have no idea whether you're bashing them or laughing your a** off. ...and you thought I was a complete a**. See, I already forgave you for not having the wisdom to see how a feature of the forum works before you attempt to use it- next time search, read and give Karma with comments :yay:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
sean51398 said:
Hi. Everone I am also new here. A frienf FDDOg recomended this palce said it would be a place to meet nice people.

J/K

Sorry, couldn't resist! Welcome :howdy:

Attachments

• newbie4.jpg
    newbie4.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 76