New Girl Here!

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
aps45819 said:
So, where do you race? 235 late at night?
trix- you need to hook-up with ACE. he he. :lmao:

(for your own safety, I'd like you to know that it is SARCASM. Please don't hook-up with ACE or that other guy who is so insignificant that I forgot his handle.)

ylexot

Super Genius
Well the question is...is she really a racer, is it a reference to Speed Racer, or both?

Hi Trixie! :howdy:

BTW - anybody remember that techno song with clips from Speed Racer (i.e. "I'm coming Trixie!")? :lmao:

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
pvineswinger said:
trix- you need to hook-up with ACE. he he. :lmao:

(for your own safety, I'd like you to know that it is SARCASM. Please don't hook-up with ACE or that other guy who is so insignificant that I forgot his handle.)

Oh so now we are bashing anyone that has anything related to motor vehicle racing whether it be legal or not? As I noted in the other thread AZZ I did not condone what he did and hell I even voted that it was stupid.. Great to see your so informed and knowledgable...

BTW: Welcome to the forums..

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
FastCarsSpeed said:
Oh so now we are bashing anyone that has anything related to motor vehicle racing whether it be legal or not?
It's like when a member of the pack gets wounded and the rest turn and devour them.
We're just a mob.

Steve

Enjoying life!
trixieracer98 said:
just looking to talk to some new and interesting people!
Just remember the correct order: fddog, hollowsoul, Seanboy, then The Jackoholic.