New gun range

thatguy

If we run out I'll let you know. Thank you!

from what i have been hearing at local gun shops, things are about to return to almost normal. Ammo should be available soon in most calibers. it might take a while for shops to get full stock back, but even the websites say most stuff is expected to be off backorder in the next month or so.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
from what i have been hearing at local gun shops, things are about to return to almost normal. Ammo should be available soon in most calibers. it might take a while for shops to get full stock back, but even the websites say most stuff is expected to be off backorder in the next month or so.

:coffee:

doesnt help me right now... :killingme

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
unless you are looking for cheap 9mm or 22LR Bobs probably has something for you. Or you could always just overspend at gunbroker.com, you can still get anything there, for a price.

Nope......
None.... ....none.... and none.....

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
SCORE!!!!!!:yahoo:

3 boxes of .22 ammo

:bann:.....:bann:....

scored them last night at walmart!!!! :dye:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
:yahoo:

Right now, I suddenly feel the urge to shoot...

I'm thinking the Tackle Box or Wal Mart for an anti-woodchuck air rifle..

Maybe see if I can pick up a box or two of amm... oh wait, never mind, I don't have any guns anymore, no need to buy ammo anymore.

sockgirl77

I'm thinking the Tackle Box or Wal Mart for an anti-woodchuck air rifle..

Maybe see if I can pick up a box or two of amm... oh wait, never mind, I don't have any guns anymore, no need to buy ammo anymore.

I will never shop at the Tackle Box again. Their prices are ridiculous.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Weather is supposed to be nice this weekend. May get to run out to WV and sling some lead. Good times.