New gun range

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Glad it worked out for you guys.

I tried out MD Small Arms new range over the weekend. It's so bad that all I did was pattern the turkey loads in ym 12ga. and sighted in my .22.

I didn't even bring my handgun. My buddy paid $60 for 100 rounds of .45 though...

I also stopped at Bay Pro Shops at the Calvert/Anne Arundel county lines. They wanted $55 for a brick of CCI .22lr :bigwhoop:

I went as well..... had a GREAT TIME!!

What day and what time did you go???

sockgirl77

We spent Sunday bouncing between Greentop, Gander Mountain, and Bass Pro Shop. They did not have any decent handgun ammo in stock. Did manage to get 4 boxes of 556 ammo, but there was a 1 box limit. You can figure out how we got it. :lol:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
We spent Sunday bouncing between Greentop, Gander Mountain, and Bass Pro Shop. They did not have any decent handgun ammo in stock. Did manage to get 4 boxes of 556 ammo, but there was a 1 box limit. You can figure out how we got it. :lol:

yep....

thats my next step... is to start stocking up... and keep doing it!!!

:jameo:... looks as if i need to start looking at a large gun safe!!!!

sockgirl77

interesting...

there were more long guns there when they opened on sunday

Because that's the only damn ammo you can find. Although, there is a guy in the classifieds selling Remington 9mm ball 50s, 8 boxes for $200. I asked if he would be willing to split it up and yeah...4 boxes for $125. That's $31.75 per box. Pass. The bf is searching high and low for 9mm FMJ this week. Have some on backorder from CTD and Cabella's. Going on 3 weeks of wait time on those.

Chris0nllyn

The bf and his son were there. It was so packed that they had to shoot the handguns on the rifle side. :lol:

I was in the rifle range with one other couple.

The girl obviously had never shot before, and her man wasn't too familiar either.

You should have seen her jump when the shotgun went off.

She looked at the gun and said "Is that for hunting bear or something"? :lol:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Because that's the only damn ammo you can find. Although, there is a guy in the classifieds selling Remington 9mm ball 50s, 8 boxes for $200. I asked if he would be willing to split it up and yeah...4 boxes for $125. That's $31.75 per box. Pass. The bf is searching high and low for 9mm FMJ this week. Have some on backorder from CTD and Cabella's. Going on 3 weeks of wait time on those.

:jameo:

sockgirl77

The girl obviously had never shot before, and her man wasn't too familiar either.

The bf told me that someone was shooting something that made the whole place rock. Was that you?

We're going back up in a few weeks. Spent a bit too much money at Gander Mountain so we need to recoup from that first. :lol:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

:killingme

omg... we had a couple a few lanes down from us... when she was shooting she was using the laser... and it was ALL OVER THE PLACE... you could see when she was about to fire cuz she would anticipate it and it would drop to the lower right...:killingme

i stepped back and her husband was standing behind her bracing her at the shoulders.... :jet:... WTF

there is no doubt that she may have even hit the other lanes target at one point.... she should not have been there...... :killingme

sockgirl77

Dammit. We all need to get together. Forget the Fridays, lets have a Range Gathering. :smile:

Yeah, #### with me while I have a gun in my hand. :lol:

sockgirl77

:killingme

omg... we had a couple a few lanes down from us... when she was shooting she was using the laser... and it was ALL OVER THE PLACE... you could see when she was about to fire cuz she would anticipate it and it would drop to the lower right...:killingme

i stepped back and her husband was standing behind her bracing her at the shoulders.... :jet:... WTF

there is no doubt that she may have even hit the other lanes target at one point.... she should not have been there...... :killingme

:roflmao: I had a kid like that next to me the last time that I went. He could not have been any older than 10 and was shooting a 9mm. That's about the time that I told the bf that it was time to go.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Dammit. We all need to get together. Forget the Fridays, lets have a Range Gathering. :smile:

Yeah, #### with me while I have a gun in my hand. :lol:

getting there EARLY is the way to go....

I will be going back in a few weeks..... when i get my new gun...:jerry:

and stock up on some ammo

Chris0nllyn

The bf told me that someone was shooting something that made the whole place rock. Was that you?

We're going back up in a few weeks. Spent a bit too much money at Gander Mountain so we need to recoup from that first. :lol:

Probably :lol:

12ga. 3" high velocity turkey loads. After 6 rounds, my shoulder hurt.

Good luck finding 9mm. I know Bay Pro Shop in Dunkirk had some MagTech 9mm...almost $30 a box of 50 though.

This is the same place that wants $55 for a 500 round box of .22...