New gun range

sockgirl77

thats right....

I pulled out my Black Friday moves on those fools .. and took pole position!!!

first in line baby!!!!!! :dye:

:lmao: We had a little wait when we went to Fred's but none at MSAR and we got there an hour after it opened.

sockgirl77

Federal, and Magtech is crap? :lol:

Federal is. I don't know anything about Magtech. He says that he doesn't like it. I just know that I bought 2 boxes of Federal at the range and it jammed up on several rounds. He buys Remington and Winchester, Remington first.

sockgirl77

Federal is. I don't know anything about Magtech. He says that he doesn't like it. I just know that I bought 2 boxes of Federal at the range and it jammed up on several rounds. He buys Remington and Winchester, Remington first.

And of course he tells me that it was Federal that he got in. He doesn't like it for the 22 or 380, but it does fine in the 9mm. :lol:

Chris0nllyn

And of course he tells me that it was Federal that he got in. He doesn't like it for the 22 or 380, but it does fine in the 9mm. :lol:

Gotcha, I'm the opposite I guess.

I've had nothing but problems with Remington .22, but no problems with CCI or Federal .22.

My 9mm will eat anything.

sockgirl77

Gotcha, I'm the opposite I guess.

I've had nothing but problems with Remington .22, but no problems with CCI or Federal .22.

My 9mm will eat anything.

I guess it all depends on the gun/ammo combo. The .22 is a Browning. I shot the Remington ammo without any issues.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I guess it all depends on the gun/ammo combo. The .22 is a Browning. I shot the Remington ammo without any issues.

we used remington this last time...and a few casings spit causing a jam..

:mad:... found an ok deal on some 9mm rounds.... and within a few mins... they were sold out.... so i had to go with the next best deal...

.... well at least i will have a few boxes on hand... and can take my time looking for more now...

i will have a large box of 22 on hold for me when they come in.... :yahoo:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
found two places that have 9mm in stock... but will only last for an hour..if that :whistle:

sockgirl77

found two places that have 9mm in stock... but will only last for an hour..if that :whistle:

Could you be a little more vague? :lmao:

We're good for now. He got in a few (well, maybe more than a few) 9mm rounds last week. He also got in his new guns (380 and Glock 17)and will be shooting those for awhile. He's all stocked up on 380 rounds. Once the 9mm runs out for the Glock, he'll be running around like crazy to find more. :doh:

And me, I'm ordering my Pink Mosquito next week. I'll probably see it in a few months, but it'll be worth the wait. Till then, I'll keep shooting his Browning .22. :biggrin:

sockgirl77

if it will make you feel better i can sell you some .40 S&W at double what i paid for it :killingme

I think that's the one friggin gun that he does not own. Well, atleast not that I know of. I've asked on several occasions how many he owns. I've been told that I do not want to know. :lol: