New Guy back in the game after 7 years

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
If he's not now, he will be when his current flame goes back to her crack dealer.

:lol: Last night on Channel 9 news they had a series they are doing today and yesterday about the cost of houses being too much for the average DC (coupled) salary and how the average (couple) in the DC area (within a 50 mile radius) could only aford houses 300K and below... and it was there quest to find such houses and if they exist and report them on tv. 99% of the houses except for 5 houses in Federick were crack/rowhouses in Baltimore or other rough neighborhoods. Yet, throughout instead of calling them terribly crime-ridden neighborhoods and unsafe, they kept calling them "transitional" neighborhoods thorughout.. :killingme: I understand why they did this, but anyone with two eyeballs could see they were crack neighborhoods.

HiddenOne

ok #1.... what in the crap was that all about? I leave you guys alone for a few hours and come back to an all out friggin war?? Umm, not to sound self-important, or selfish, or conceited, or whatever else..... but I was under the impression this thread was created to help me find friends and/or ladies? (not like the last part is working yet lol) :wink: granted it was also done to introduce me to the board, but good lord there are better ways to do it than that :biggrin:

#2 omg why did that remind me of my ex so much...... :bawl: :bawl:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
HiddenOne said:
ok #1.... what in the crap was that all about? I leave you guys alone for a few hours and come back to an all out friggin war?? Umm, not to sound self-important, or selfish, or conceited, or whatever else..... but I was under the impression this thread was created to help me find friends and/or ladies? (not like the last part is working yet lol) :wink: granted it was also done to introduce me to the board, but good lord there are better ways to do it than that :biggrin:

#2 omg why did that remind me of my ex so much...... :bawl: :bawl:
#1a - To quote my friend - I'll call him "Chipmunk, "You don't want to know."

#1b - If you can figure out how to keep a thread on topic, please let the rest of us in on your secret. :lol:

#2 - Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. :huggy: Better?

HiddenOne

K_Jo said:
#1a - To quote my friend - I'll call him "Chipmunk, "You don't want to know."

#1b - If you can figure out how to keep a thread on topic, please let the rest of us in on your secret. :lol:

#2 - Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. :huggy: Better?

#1a Perhaps it's better that way :wink:

#1b :lmao: i'll keep that in mind, hopefully there's at least a way to steer them back on course :wink:

#2 a little.... but that's probably because it's just hiding somewhere below the surface.... :ohwell:

ps. empty yer pm inbox :razz:

HiddenOne

K_Jo said:
Pixie yelled at me earlier. It's empty. :lol:

:lol: bout time :razz: And as much crap as I know I'm gonna take for this, I think you guys could use a laugh :wink: I am now officially the dumbest person alive, and should dye my hair blonde :lol: I've always thought you guys were calling me "HO" because of the whole "back in the single life" and looking for ladies thing..... little did I realize until earlier this afternoon that that was the friggin initials of my screen name.... how appropriate :roflmao:

Last edited:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
HiddenOne said:
uh... she doesn't have a brother, why? :confused:

Thought your girlfriend has posted here a couple of weeks ago...

This could be good news for you if you search back and find that post!

:cheers:

HiddenOne

Oz said:
Thought your girlfriend has posted here a couple of weeks ago...

This could be good news for you if you search back and find that post!

:cheers:

:lol: where did this person post? and it might be helpful to know who I'm looking for, other than some girl with a brother :lmao:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
HO, I want you to buy this book and USE it!!!! :yay:

Attachments

• stuart smalley.jpg
    stuart smalley.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 86

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
HiddenOne said:
:lol: where did this person post? and it might be helpful to know who I'm looking for, other than some girl with a brother :lmao:

Try searching for "boyfriend kicked me out, we have a child, I have no job, my brother still lives in my boyfriends basement." One of those is sure to find her, or someone else to commiserate with.

:yay:

HiddenOne

Oz said:
Try searching for "boyfriend kicked me out, we have a child, I have no job, my brother still lives in my boyfriends basement." One of those is sure to find her, or someone else to commiserate with.

:yay:

ermmm... no thanks? :lol:

Zazzy

I know how you feel

Hi there everyone. I have never really posted here before but I figure I would give it a shot.

I just got out of a long relationship myself. I figure it this way I am still young and never really got to be single so this is my time to learn about me. I am up for meeting new people and dating some. Who know there might actually be a guy out there I like...I am just sooooo picky.