New Guy back in the game after 7 years

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
HiddenOne said:
officially no, but we're pretty much brothers

So then why don't you have your so called "brother" help you get out and meet people. Or was this the best he could come up with?

HiddenOne

TIGERLILY said:
So then why don't you have your so called "brother" help you get out and meet people. Or was this the best he could come up with?

He does and is helping, but he's also got his own crap to deal with.... besides, the more the merrier :lol:

D

dems4me

TIGERLILY said:
BTW, Dems you are one wild wantan woman you.

who knew.. its a done deal... just wanted to clear the air as rumors can fly. Also I'm doing it for my own purposes too so others don't get the wrong message... I'm happily involved with the BF that Kizzy set me up with last year - didn't want to take a chance of anything getting back to him either. :shug:

Whatever, its dropped. Good luck though in your quests HO. :huggy:

HiddenOne

dems4me said:
who knew.. its a done deal... just wanted to clear the air as rumors can fly. Also I'm doing it for my own purposes too so others don't get the wrong message... I'm happily involved with the BF that Kizzy set me up with last year - didn't want to take a chance of anything getting back to him either. :shug:

Whatever, its dropped. Good luck though in your quests HO. :huggy:

I understand completely, and it's ok :biggrin:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
dems4me said:
I'm happy with my BF and have offered that you join us in fishing or something....
If she invites you back to her place to cook fish on the grill, politely decline.

D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
If she invites you back to her place to cook fish on the grill, politely decline.

:lol: :nono: grilling for me... at least not while mixing a few beers in the mix too... :roflmao:

HiddenOne

TIGERLILY said:
Just remember that most people here are looking to chat and meet new friends. They are not out trolling.

i never said i thought otherwise, and just because i'm looking for help/advice or whatever, doesn't necessarily mean i'm "trolling" :wink: :lol:

maylinduplantis

gunslinger
HiddenOne said:
i never said i thought otherwise, and just because i'm looking for help/advice or whatever, doesn't necessarily mean i'm "trolling" :wink: :lol:

that's not what you told me.. you said "I'm out to get laid by as many females as I can without contracting something" and then you... wait... this isn't a PM... opps... :whistle: nevermind...

:killingme

HiddenOne

maylinduplantis said:
that's not what you told me.. you said "I'm out to get laid by as many females as I can without contracting something" and then you... wait... this isn't a PM... opps... :whistle: nevermind...

:killingme

:biteme: smartazz..... :lol:

Pete

Repete
Kizzy said:
:ohwell: I have found when guys say "oh but I'm a nice guy" "I'm really easy going" "Not much bothers me" they usually are the biggest pecker heads on the face of the planet.

I'm just saying. :shrug: That is what I've noticed.
If this happens often enough for you to notice it might not be them.

K

Kizzy

Pete said:
If this happens often enough for you to notice it might not be them.

Not many people I've met past or present feel the need to tell you I'm a nice guy, I'm real understanding, I'm easy going, not much bothers me, etc. etc. It is almost like they are trying to tell YOU what to think of them.

I'd give an example but kicking you in the nuts isn't my forte. Nevertheless, I'm sure I've had an awful lot of contact with people in general than most on this forum. I'd guarantee it actually, so of course I'd notice.

HiddenOne

Kizzy said:
Not many people I've met past or present feel the need to tell you I'm a nice guy, I'm real understanding, I'm easy going, not much bothers me, etc. etc. It is almost like they are trying to tell YOU what to think of them.

I'd give an example but kicking you in the nuts isn't my forte. Nevertheless, I'm sure I've had an awful lot of contact with people in general than most on this forum. I'd guarantee it actually, so of course I'd notice.

:lmao: ok, yeah, that's a good point

K

Kizzy

I've learned an awful lot this past year. Not only do I find what I stated above a major red flag, but also, when you discuss past relationships with somebody and every single person they have ever gone out with, maybe even married, been in a long term relationship with, whatever the case may be, turned Psycho according to them.

***HUMMMM***
Let me say that is a major

RED FLAG _ RED FLAG _
RED FLAG _ RED FLAG _
RED FLAG _ RED FLAG _

It just might not be everyone you've ever dated or been involved with, it just might be YOU.

HiddenOne

Kizzy said:
I've learned an awful lot this past year. Not only do I find what I stated above a major red flag, but also, when you discuss past relationships with somebody and every single person they have ever gone out with, maybe even married, been in a long term relationship with, whatever the case may be, turned Psycho according to them.

***HUMMMM***
Let me say that is a major

RED FLAG _ RED FLAG _
RED FLAG _ RED FLAG _
RED FLAG _ RED FLAG _

It just might not be everyone you've ever dated or been involved with, it just might be YOU.

or it could be a combination of the two :wink: and who exactly are you referring to here? :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kizzy said:
when you discuss past relationships with somebody and every single person they have ever gone out with, maybe even married, been in a long term relationship with, whatever the case may be, turned Psycho according to them.
I know several people who are great folks but they have terrible taste in the opposite sex - they always fall for the nutties for some reason. Like a White Knight syndrome - wanting to rescue dysfunctional people.

I knew this guy one time that really had his life together and would have been a terrific catch EXCEPT he had this need to find the most screwy chicks he could get his mitts on and try to "normalize" them or something. We'd tease him about being the Social Worker. :lol: We were all like, "What do you see in this nut???" because they were never even good looking - just messed up skanks.

No accounting for taste.

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
I know several people who are great folks but they have terrible taste in the opposite sex - they always fall for the nutties for some reason. Like a White Knight syndrome - wanting to rescue dysfunctional people.

I knew this guy one time that really had his life together and would have been a terrific catch EXCEPT he had this need to find the most screwy chicks he could get his mitts on and try to "normalize" them or something. We'd tease him about being the Social Worker. :lol: We were all like, "What do you see in this nut???" because they were never even good looking - just messed up skanks.

No accounting for taste.

Is he available? :lol: