New Guy back in the game after 7 years

D

dems4me

HiddenOne said:
:blushing: umm what do you guys mean by help? :confused:

Well so far you know us little from communicating online... verus not knowing anything about anyone... we were just trying to help you get off the computer and out of thehouse. :shrug: Proceed to step #2. :shrug:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
HiddenOne said:
$100 a year for a 25 year old?! no freakin way....
Call your agent. Bike insurance is cheap. It's a 25 year old 400cc motorcycle. Pay cash for it and just get the minimum liability.

HiddenOne

dems4me said:
Well so far you know us little from communicating online... verus not knowing anything about anyone... we were just trying to help you get off the computer and out of thehouse. :shrug: Proceed to step #2. :shrug:

ok, so you're gonna take me out then? :biggrin:

HiddenOne

aps45819 said:
Call your agent. Bike insurance is cheap. It's a 25 year old 400cc motorcycle. Pay cash for it and just get the minimum liability.

hrmm.... maybe i'll have to look into this... but paying cash for the bike is the problem when you don't have any :razz:

HiddenOne

dems4me said:
You can make a complete circle around the Food Lion :shrug:

the track's not in charlotte hall, it's down the road a little, roughly at the intersection of 234 and 236.... Maryland International Raceway?

D

dems4me

HiddenOne said:
ok, so you're gonna take me out then? :biggrin:

Do you like fishing and being out on the water? :shrug: Maybe you can hang out with BF and I one day... We are fun folks!!! :dance:

HiddenOne

dems4me said:
Do you like fishing and being out on the water? :shrug: Maybe you can hang out with BF and I one day... We are fun folks!!! :dance:

Yeah, fishings cool, never quite got the hang of it though :lol: and yeah, that might be cool :biggrin:

D

dems4me

HiddenOne said:
Yeah, fishings cool, never quite got the hang of it though :lol: and yeah, that might be cool :biggrin:

I'll be in touch via PM on friday (if I remember, if I forget don't take it personal... I'm forgetful sometimes :huggy:)

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
HiddenOne said:
:lol: but the shadows are where i belong! :lol: I live with the parents *shudder* by the racetrack... off of 236... how bout you?
you live near me and also Mikesinsmd. We're both in Wicomico.

D

dems4me

HO - just to clear things up as I have received a perterbing pm from "a friend of yours" ... I have no interest in dating you. As I stated, I'm happy with my BF and have offered that you join us in fishing or something.... same as TiggerLilly, just offering you a chance out to meet other people.

So to nip it in the bud, again... I have a BF and was not at all, in any sense of the meaning.. "hitting on you"

:ohwell:

HiddenOne

dems4me said:
HO - just to clear things up as I have received a perterbing pm from "a friend of yours" ... I have no interest in dating you. As I stated, I'm happy with my BF and have offered that you join us in fishing or something.... same as TiggerLilly, just offering you a chance out to meet other people.

So to nip it in the bud, again... I have a BF and was not at all, in any sense of the meaning.. "hitting on you"

:ohwell:

ummm ok, and just to make it clear, i never thought otherwise about the offer from either of you :razz: