New Guy back in the game after 7 years

D

dems4me

Ehesef said:
Why start now? I've got 22 years experience being a biatch...I'm just getting good at it.

Its never too late to learn. Manners and politeness goes a long, long way :smile:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
dems4me said:
Its never too late to learn. Manners and politeness goes a long, long way :smile:
I have excellent manners and I'm very polite. But only to those that are deserving.

D

dems4me

Ehesef said:
I have excellent manners and I'm very polite. But only to those that are deserving.

In your eyes, I'm guessing that would be only to you, yourself and I... :lol:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
dems4me said:
In your eyes, I'm guessing that would be only to you, yourself and I... :lol:
Not at all true. You think that because I'm downright hateful on the internet that I'm really that mean in real life. That's not the case. I'm actually very nice IRL. Just ask WH...:lmao:

Ehesef said:
Not at all true. You think that because I'm downright hateful on the internet that I'm really that mean in real life. That's not the case. I'm actually very nice IRL. Just ask WH...:lmao:
I'll vouch for Ehesef :huggy: She is one of the nicest people I know.

She just has no tolerence for ignorance. Either IRL or on the net.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
workin hard said:
I'll vouch for Ehesef :huggy: She is one of the nicest people I know.

She just has no tolerence for ignorance. Either IRL or on the net.
Aww...I knew you loved me.

Attachments

• loveUthismuch.jpg
    loveUthismuch.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 74

HiddenOne

aps45819 said:
:lol: 25 with a 2 year old?

I'm 54 with a 6 year old, and don't seem to find it a problem. The ladies that don't want to date a guy who wants to remain active in his child's life are shallow and selfish, you don't need them.

:yay: :yeahthat: yeah, but my main problem is that for some reason, online I can talk to people, really open up, have fun and be myself, but IRL (especially around ladies) I completely freeze up, and it's like my brain and mouth refuse to work anymore.... i'm so friggin shy in RL it isn't even funny :lol:

D

dems4me

HiddenOne said:
:yay: :yeahthat: yeah, but my main problem is that for some reason, online I can talk to people, really open up, have fun and be myself, but IRL (especially around ladies) I completely freeze up, and it's like my brain and mouth refuse to work anymore.... i'm so friggin shy in RL it isn't even funny :lol:

I'm the same way... try doing activities at first that don't require much talking (for example movies instead of long dinner dates or involve car rides, etc...).. and eventually get used to being around the person so that convesration doesn't become an issue... also, try emailing first and communicating that ay to break the ice a bit... that often helps me :shrug: For some reason, I always think I'm a worse person than what I am which makes me shy. But, its often been a help emailing first, because this way when I start to panic or get shy, I say to myself "this person already "knows" me". Hope that helps. :huggy:

HiddenOne

dems4me said:
I'm the same way... try doing activities at first that don't require much talking (for example movies instead of long dinner dates or involve car rides, etc...).. and eventually get used to being around the person so that convesration doesn't become an issue... also, try emailing first and communicating that ay to break the ice a bit... that often helps me :shrug: For some reason, I always think I'm a worse person than what I am which makes me shy. But, its often been a help emailing first, because this way when I start to panic or get shy, I say to myself "this person already "knows" me". Hope that helps. :huggy:

yeah, but the problem is I can't go to an "activity" with someone if I'm too shy to even approach or talk to them :wink: and yeah, emailing and general online communication does help for me a bit, because as you can see I'm very open and talkative online, but if I can't meet people in RL, then what good does that do me? :ohwell: and I seem to have the same problem about thinking I'm worse that what I am... or at least so I've been told :lol:

Last edited:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
HO you need to go out with some friends to a bar, have a few drinks to loosen you up and practice. Just take protection with you.

HiddenOne

TIGERLILY said:
HO you need to go out with some friends to a bar, have a few drinks to loosen you up and practice. Just take protection with you.

:lmao: if only.... my best friend is married, so I don't think he'd really be able to take me, my other friend won't go near alcohol, and all my other friends live in other states :lol: so unless that was an offer.... :wink: lol