new here

Originally posted by Christy
I think if I were to ditch Steve tomorrow and be out on the market again, I don't think I'd even live with a man until I'd married him. I'd have the man around the house ONLY as a friend.
Otherwise you are just ASKING to eff up the head of the munchkin.

Pete

Repete
Oooooh, good observation. Why didn't I think of that? :confused:

But anyway, since everyone is putting in their two cents, here's mine, and I'm sure I'll be smacked around for it, and I've never been in the situation of really "dating" with children, BUT I think if I were to ditch Steve tomorrow and be out on the market again, I don't think I'd even live with a man until I'd married him. I'd have the man around the house ONLY as a friend. My 1st divorce was a very amicable one and we're still friendly in front of my son, but it's still a weird situation for a kid to be in, and adding one more weird situation is something I wouldn't want to do.
:shrug:
This means I would only be allowed to "drop in" and not stay the night?

Steve

Enjoying life!
Oooooh, good observation. Why didn't I think of that? :confused:

But anyway, since everyone is putting in their two cents, here's mine, and I'm sure I'll be smacked around for it, and I've never been in the situation of really "dating" with children, BUT I think if I were to ditch Steve tomorrow and be out on the market again, I don't think I'd even live with a man until I'd married him. I'd have the man around the house ONLY as a friend. My 1st divorce was a very amicable one and we're still friendly in front of my son, but it's still a weird situation for a kid to be in, and adding one more weird situation is something I wouldn't want to do.
:shrug:

If Christy were to ditch me tomorrow, I'd just like the women to know that I'm a "puss magnet", in case you hadn't heard. :biggrin:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Steve
Fantastic! Now go and spread the word!:getdown:

:lmao: Make sure you spread it on to the rich ladies, the Theresa Heinz version, he'll need a sugar mamma to pay his child support and alimony. :lol:

luvyameanit. :kiss:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:lmao: Make sure you spread it on to the rich ladies, the Theresa Heinz version, he'll need a sugar mamma to pay his child support and alimony. :lol:

:lmao:

Steve

Enjoying life!

No, your new baby daddy will take care of that.

Steve

Enjoying life!
Originally posted by Pete
:confused: and how did your mojo get so strong oh great one.

Ever since I tied for DILF, I guess. I never thought that winning that contest would have changed my life as much as it has. I'm getting double the tang I was getting before.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by RoseRed
Maybe he bought Christy the uniform? :confused:

Well that would be false advertising now wouldn't it? He might actually get it in his head that I like to clean. :shocking:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Well that would be false advertising now wouldn't it? He might actually get it in his head that I like to clean. :shocking:
Maybe he just likes it when you fluff his pillows. :wink:

Steve

Enjoying life!

No, I'd never make that mistake. :biggrin:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Steve
No, I'd never make that mistake. :biggrin:

I'm white collar baby, why should I lower my status to do manual labor when there a bazillion illegals out there in need of employment? :duh: