New Horse Facility

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
What time are we to be there on Nov 11th..??
It's all day, no set schedule. We need to decide the time.
BTW the tack swap is that day too.
NOV. 11th TACK SWAP and SALE
Pomfret
10-2 at the Charles County Fair Grounds. Sponsored by
Mounted Wanderers 4-H Horse and Pony Club
SMTR has a table.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
that's what i was thinking. who is sitting at the table? I have some stuff for sale. ANd want to BUY some stuff. AND am doing maxwell hall. :crazy: help!
PS youGOgirl with the quotes :biggrin:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
First, I was unaware that SMTR had a table. I have the trunk of sale tack but will most likely not be available that day.

Also, I beleive that the 8th and 9th has been added to Maxwell Halls open house dates.

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
persimmoncf said:
First, I was unaware that SMTR had a table. I have the trunk of sale tack but will most likely be out of town that day.

Also, I beleive that the 8th and 9th has been added to Maxwell Halls open house dates.
i'll do the SMTR minutes tonight, but i thought we voted on getting a table?
could be my alzheimers kicking in. i'll follow up on that later tonight.
the other 2 days are weekdays. can't make those dates, due to being on the wrong end of a commute.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
What time are we to be there on Nov 11th..??

They told me they would be open 9am - 3pm . So I would think we should start around 10, so we can tailgate for a bit afterwards. :howdy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
They told me they would be open 9am - 3pm . So I would think we should start around 10, so we can tailgate for a bit afterwards. :howdy:

I could probably be there by 11 I will call you..have to get up and feed and get mom up and feed her and get her back to bed..I have alot to do in the am..Mingiz I will give you a ring.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Ok sounds good...Just don't want any calls like I had on my cell...TYVM :killingme Really doesn't matter what time for me....

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Maxwell Hall Trail Course

There is an 11 obstacle course on the wooded trail :yay: Set up like a judged course...
weave polls
bridge
walk through geese decoys
carry rain coat
mail box
open/shut gate
flag bucket to bucket
back in/out
log trap
cavaleties (sp)
and i forget one...

and a handful of small jumps around the first field. Great additions. I hope we see even more.
Anyone else been there lately????

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Maxwell Hall Trail Course

There is an 11 obstacle course on the wooded trail Set up like a judged course...
weave polls
bridge
carry rain coat
mail box
open/shut gate
flag bucket to bucket
back in/out
log trap
cavaleties (sp)
and i forget one...

and a handful of small jumps around the first field. Great additions. I hope we see even more.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
CrunchTime said:
There is a lot of good information here. :clap: Somd.com is the place to be. I'm going to tell all my friends! :gossip:

:howdy: I see you have added an avatar, now you are an oldtimer here :yay: ...
So tell us about yourself and your horses. What disipline, where do you ride, do you show, the typical, get to know stuff

mingiz

Horse Poor
persimmoncf said:
There is an 11 obstacle course on the wooded trail Set up like a judged course...
weave polls
bridge
carry rain coat
mail box
open/shut gate
flag bucket to bucket
back in/out
log trap
cavaleties (sp)
and i forget one...

Wow when did they do all this? Haven't been there lately....Getting geared up though. Ready to ride!!!!!

MorganLover

Why are you taking NANA mom???? were's my INVITE haha. wahhhh i haven't ridden in i don't know how long, the last time we had the 70 degree weekend so when was that :otter: (haha don't know what the heck that means but it is funny) i can't believe how warm it is today, and tomorrow is supposed to be the same yeahhhh. :lmao:

MorganLover

:killingme haha CRAP i just realized that Happy was taking her mom and it was back in OCTOBER OF 06 hahahaha big dummie here. so anyway never mind. but i do want to rid :jameo:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
persimmoncf said:
weave polls
bridge
carry rain coat
mail box
open/shut gate
flag bucket to bucket
back in/out
log trap
cavaleties (sp)
and i forget one...

I sent in my membership application today. But I havn't been there since the open house. I have to say I wasn't really impressed when we rode that day so I didn't send in the application, but it does appear that they are making improvements.
Hopefully as more people show interest by joining they will continue to add on. They need alot more trails in the woods and I hope that will be there next endeavor.
I do know that Charles County Public Facilities went out on the limb when they made the request to the County Commisioners for the $$$$ to make this an Equestrian Facility. If we do not show our support I don't think it will be long before things change.

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
persimmoncf said:
MyGoldenHorse...check your emails!!

You folks are making me bumbed. We are members of Maxwell but haven't been able to ride there yet. Less than two months to go and I will be able to ride again. :jameo: Doctor says I may be a little early (hope so).

I may have hubby and son do some rides and I will just walk around and check the place out. Miss riding with you all. :flowers:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Busterduck said:
You folks are making me bumbed. We are members of Maxwell but haven't been able to ride there yet. Less than two months to go and I will be able to ride again. :jameo: Doctor says I may be a little early (hope so).

I may have hubby and son do some rides and I will just walk around and check the place out. Miss riding with you all. :flowers:

You didnt plan around riding season, did ja?

Let me know if you need any help with those cute little donkeys. You know the kids and I would :love: them donkeys up.